Default Dirtvision PLATINUM

After selling a half year pass for $200 now they are offering a $299 year pass. Every WoO Brandon Sheppard win and the occasional Mark Richards sandbagging for another Rocket customer to win, every Rick Eschelman mistake and Rubin mic scream during the Summernationals, not to mention the video game streams. Celebrate the shallowest SLM tour in North America with the Platinum Pass!

after i paid for the first 5 months last year i swore that id not pay that much to watch WOO or SN again.

i have to say that ive not missed it at all so far.

ive got DOD - Flo ,lucas now MAVTV Plus and im very happy.

this will get deleted now that you said that screamers name,
    one that calls a quater panel a rear nose pease !!!!!!!!!
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Usually about an HR after the WoO race the highlights are posted on their youtube page. That's about all worth watching.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Same here haven’t missed it, and have all the others also that have more and cost less. Hopefully I won’t break come summer nationals time.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    After selling a half year pass for $200 now they are offering a $299 year pass. Every WoO Brandon Sheppard win and the occasional Mark Richards sandbagging for another Rocket customer to win, every Rick Eschelman mistake and Rubin mic scream during the Summernationals, not to mention the video game streams. Celebrate the shallowest SLM tour in North America with the Platinum Pass!
    And then add in the WoO Sprints. Winner!

When you add up all the live racing that Dirtvision offers across WOO Lates, WOO Sprints, Dirtcar-Summer nationals, Big Block Mods and there weekly shows it's not that bad a deal. It's three times the price as LORTV/Mav plus but there is also three times the live racing. I've got Flo, LO/Mav, and DV and enjoy all of them.

That's the great thing about it. Watch the Summer Nationals for $39 for the month or spring for the year. It's much better that $500 a year

Thumbs up

I've got Flo Racing, DirtVision, & Lucas Oil TV / MAV TV Plus.
    Between the three I think it's worth it.
    Lets say it Rained out all of the track in your region.
    You can Likely long in to one of the 3 and find a good race to watch.
    IMCA TV & Pit Row TV are good as well.
    If you don't mind a good asphalt race Speed51 is good.
    There are a few others out there as well; but I can't remember them.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Something that would make their broadcasts more tolerable would be having an actual driver as a colour commentator. I can't think of many other sports where there isn't a guy in the booth that has experience in the field to provide insight that the layperson can't. I like hearing about the car setups, parts even measurements used across chassis and track conditions rather than the constant talking and saying nothing and rattling off sponsors.

they need to take the first offer flo gives to buy them out, terrible ripoff compared to the other services

Wink Colour Commentator

Something that would make their broadcasts more tolerable would be having an actual driver as a colour commentator. I can't think of many other sports where there isn't a guy in the booth that has experience in the field to provide insight that the layperson can't. I like hearing about the car setups, parts even measurements used across chassis and track conditions rather than the constant talking and saying nothing and rattling off sponsors.
    At your request Michael Waltrip is the new "colour commentator".

Put Kenny Wallace in there. We need to hear why everything is the fans fault. 😜

The time they had Randy Weaver at the Stream event from Eldora was great. I'd rather listen to him then these makeup covered haircuts that take up the camera time between races.

The time they had Randy Weaver at the Stream event from Eldora was great. I'd rather listen to him then these makeup covered haircuts that take up the camera time between races.
    Maybe if every streamed race was from Eldora that would happen. Unfortunately many of the races are run at dog holes in the middle of nowhere and you get what you get.

Most people are at the race track Fridays and Saturdays when a lot of these races are run. If you're somebody who likes to stay-at-home and never go to your local track then it's a great deal for you. But honestly for the average fan it's not.

Awesome!! Can’t wait. I love sprint cars too, so it’s a win for me.

And if it wasn't there what would happen ? B*tch, B*tch, B*tch. If you want WoO your going to pay. If you look at what you get for the year it really isn't a bad thing. As for the announcing, Yea they need to make improvements. Whomever is in charge of production that thinks yelling stupid stuff gets the couch potatoes excited needs to sit at home and listen to it. Awful, you would think a retired racer would enjoy being in the booth and 1 guy trackside giving fans insight into what's going on in the pits and trackside.

The video work is not as good as the competition. The other negative items have been discussed. It's an easy pass for me.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Agree with Masters on the video, cuts out too much and not same definition.

I don't pay for anything and just skimmed through the Chili Bowl heat races from tonight. And watched the feature replay an HR after it finished without all the b.s for free on the Flo Youtube channel.
    2021 race count
    6 events