Default Lucas Oil Racing TV

Does anyone know if/how I can change the email address for my account? The email address I signed up with on LORTV was many years old and gmx won't let me sign in says the email address doesn't exist. I looked on the "help center" page on the LORTV website but found nothing about changing email addresses.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    Does anyone know if/how I can change the email address for my account? The email address I signed up with on LORTV was many years old and gmx won't let me sign in says the email address doesn't exist. I looked on the "help center" page on the LORTV website but found nothing about changing email addresses.
    Should probably wait until mavtv+ comes out to figure that stuff out

Contact LORTV/MAV TV Plus thru their Facebook page, they are responsive thru it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Should probably wait until mavtv+ comes out to figure that stuff out
    Thats why I want to change it because the MAV TV Plus press release said that LORTV subscribers would be getting an email when things changed to the new app because subscribers will have to change their passwords. But I can't get into my old email address.

On the LORTV website I can change my password through "edit my account", maybe that will work?

I think all the Florida races are on their Facebook page for free. Believe you have 60 days to straighten it out

That’s a very frustrating website to navigate, trust me.I have made contact with a VERY SUPPORTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE there named “Jesse W.”If you are still not able to change your email address etc., do this:Send an email to support@lucasoil.zendesk.com and direct it to him at ATTENTION: Jesse W. (38605). Make sure you put it to his attention and use that number (38605) in the body (first line) of your email.In my dealings with how LORTV, he is the only one who seemingly knows what he’s doing and is a very nice man and willing to help you.I think he’s in Monday through Friday only...and is on Pacific Standard Time, of course (California).I hope this helps!

The simplest solution is to create a new account with a new email address. Also, MavTV has stated usernames/passwords would transfer, so no need to create anything new.

I hope I have a better experience with the new service. Between the three, I have the worse problem with them. The other two, i have no problems with!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I hope I have a better experience with the new service. Between the three, I have the worse problem with them. The other two, i have no problems with!
    Which service(s) are you talking about? I've been using the LOTV app for years and other than when they have technical issues, it has worked fine.

The switch to mavtv plus!

I have the fastest att internet service and my firestick always says "very good signal", but i still get alot of buffering and have to refresh multiple times. Ive done all the internet tips to no avail!

I have no issues with Dirtvision or Floracing!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    The switch to mavtv plus!

I have the fastest att internet service and my firestick always says "very good signal", but i still get alot of buffering and have to refresh multiple times. Ive done all the internet tips to no avail!

I have no issues with Dirtvision or Floracing!
    Wait, I'm still confused. You're saying since the switch to MavTV+ you're getting buffering issues? They haven't actually made the switch yet. I watched the Chili Bowl via the Firestick app and surprisingly it never stopped once, and that was both on Flo al day and LOTV at night.

Speaking of issues, I frequently have Flo stop working via Firestick but it will go forever via a web page. Roku seems to work better in terms of no issues. Could just be something in the Flo Firestick app. Dirtvision is, well, Dirtvision. They have been the worst for me as far as having issues, but when they do, it's system-wide.

In the future, I would try using a web-based viewing. You can do this with any of the available options. For me it has been the fail safe way of uninterrupted viewing.

Im hoping the switch will be better!

Its funny, how peoples experiences are totally different! Im not tech savvy enough to understand why! lol