Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    No one in Illinois is clean according to c n b...

He throws all the Illinois drivers under the bus instead of just saying bobby to not turn the thread into a dumpster fire?? Lmao, ... 
    Calm down Kyle, I was blatantly referring to that one driver. I figured everyone could read between the lines. I’m a huge fan of Babb and BShepp and admire how Erb Jr does it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Shame shame for roughing up terbo, my gosh how dare he!! Lol and lol some dam more!!!!

Kyle? Ok lol. You telling me to calm down? Hahahahaha!! Oh man, that's a good'in....

I honestly thought rtj hit a rut when he gassed up and that’s what sent him into squirrels side of car. You can see left front bounce. Don’t have a dog in the fight that’s just what I thought happened. Without that rut or hole he would of drove right underneath him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I like aggressive drivers like both of them but thought it was overly aggressive for both of them so early in the race. Rtj slid to the moon out of four you know the sliders coming he had to be able to hear Shirley. I don't know about brakes but Shirley did look like he checked the fuel to give rt room. If Shirley wouldn't of parked it over the cushion rt probably would have lifted but it looked like he tried to gas it up and turn under Shirley so that he didn't cost himself abunch of track position. Ultimately just a racing deal that could of been prevented by both partys.
    Best explanation of what happened, just a racing deal and both at fault.