Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shane Clanton

😂😂😂😂😂
    😂😂😂😂😂

There you go talking like an internet tough guy again. What's ignorant about it? Because it's true facts? And I've only had one username banned at this point and there was a petty reason behind that happening. So I'm not sure what your talking about. But please enlighten us since you know more than I do.
    Last edited by NeedforLM$peed; 01-18-2021 at 03:28 PM.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Did Clanton officially declare to run WoO? If so and he was able to come back at Volusia even though he missed the first two nights would he be eligible for hardship points? Or does WoO not do that like Lucas.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Did Clanton officially declare to run WoO? If so and he was able to come back at Volusia even though he missed the first two nights would he be eligible for hardship points? Or does WoO not do that like Lucas.
    He didn’t declare for any series. He was planning to run every race at speedweeks then make a decision.

Out of the 32 people that are working in office in our building, 13 have confirmed had it. There’s a couple of us (myself included) that think we’ve had it but not confirmed.

Out of the 500+ kids in my daughters school they’ve only had 9 confirmed.

In our county of 104,500 people there’s been 12,650 confirmed cases.

Its wild how I totally wipes out some, it’s nothing to worry there, and seems to just leave younger kids alone. Know an 80+ year old with Copd that was totally fine with it, and a healthy 41 year old who ended up on a vent.

I do hopefully think the peak was last week. 7 day averages on cases started to trend down a little.

^^^

*nothing to worry to others

Your right B_K it is wild. Just doesn't make sense sometimes.
    2021 race count
    6 events

My wife tested positive on the 10 of Dec. Positive result was given on the 14th. Her previous test was on the 6th, which was negative. So somewhere in those 4 days she contracted the disease. We were together the whole time. I tested negative on the 17th. My company locked me out for 24 days from her positive test. 85% of her nursing home patients have tested positive and about 60% of the staff has also. It is crazy how I have been exposed by several people and places, yet I have escaped it so far. I have done nothing other than wearing a mask when forced to. I travel daily around central IL doing my job since day 1 of this crap.

HIPPA regulations prevent employers from releasing test information so you are not gonna necessarily know which coworkers have and have not had the virus.

I quit wearing a mask a couple months ago when it started becoming apparent they don't affect the transmission rate one way or the other, and of course the largest study published to date says the same thing. So far I have been as healthy as ever. Not saying it doesn't exist--it obviously does as I have had family members contract it; but I'll approach it the same way as the flu-either I'll get it or I won't but I'll be just fine afterwards if I do get it.

And while I'm no fan of Big Dummy or whatever Clanton's nickname is, I hope he and his family return to 100% real soon.

I am currently getting over the Covid. Thankfully, my case was pretty mild. I feel pretty much back to 100%, but I have a bit of a nagging cough.

My wife also has it, obviously from me, and her symptoms ended up being worse than mine, but nothing life threatening, and she’s slowly getting better.

I hope the Clanton family feels better soon.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Be careful where you get your test!

Our best friends contacted the virus and tested positive twice. They then drove across town and got re-tested(within 30 mins)! Yep, you guessed it....it was negative!

I'm going to win the lottery tonight anyway, it won't matter............or I might get covid myself, who knows?

If we win it all I'll sponsor Shane's run on whichever tour he wants to run this year when he feels like coming back, you heard it here first.....

Good luck tomorrow to the USA and to everyone in it, we need it to go well......all of us do.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I quit wearing a mask a couple months ago when it started becoming apparent they don't affect the transmission rate one way or the other, and of course the largest study published to date says the same thing. So far I have been as healthy as ever. Not saying it doesn't exist--it obviously does as I have had family members contract it; but I'll approach it the same way as the flu-either I'll get it or I won't but I'll be just fine afterwards if I do get it.

And while I'm no fan of Big Dummy or whatever Clanton's nickname is, I hope he and his family return to 100% real soon.
    I am in the same boat. My grandfather was locked in a nursing home from March-October with zero outside visitors besides staff, who all wore masks AND face shields AND gloves at all times. All residents were masked anytime they were outside their room.
    I didn't get to see my hero, best friend, and mentor in all things for 7 months because they were keeping residents "safe." In October, covid appeared in the nursing home, he along with 65 of 80 other residents contracted it and 2 weeks later he died and I didn't even get to tell my best friend goodbye.

THAT was the day I knew for a fact masks were useless. OKAY, rant over.

I also hope the GA Bulldawg and his family get well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by RayCook53fan View Post
    I am in the same boat. My grandfather was locked in a nursing home from March-October with zero outside visitors besides staff, who all wore masks AND face shields AND gloves at all times. All residents were masked anytime they were outside their room.
    I didn't get to see my hero, best friend, and mentor in all things for 7 months because they were keeping residents "safe." In October, covid appeared in the nursing home, he along with 65 of 80 other residents contracted it and 2 weeks later he died and I didn't even get to tell my best friend goodbye.

THAT was the day I knew for a fact masks were useless. OKAY, rant over.

I also hope the GA Bulldawg and his family get well soon!
    In life crummy things happen. I realize that me typing on a message board doesn't change anything and will not make you feel any better about it but I am sorry you had to deal with that situation.

Sometimes hard work pays off. Sometimes the universe just knows when you need a lift. Tonight might have been a bit of both.

Congrats to Clanton on the win. They’ve been through a lot and still have a ways to go. Prayers for Michelle and all those fighting that fight every day.

Amen. Tonight was definitely a feel good win for everyone involved.

Thumbs up

Way to go Shane!!!
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

Skyline cars have always been great looking hot rods. (As Rusty Wallace would say)

👍 a BIG thumbs up for Shane’s win !!

Not really a fan, but after what he's going through, Im glad he won!

Those Capitals have always been good in the black slick!