Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shane Clanton

Default Shane Clanton

I saw that several drivers are running Clanton decals due to him being sick with Covid. I havent seen anything about this so I was curious if anyone knew how serious it is. I apologize if this has already been discussed on another thread.

Let’s pray that he is ok 👍👍👍

Had pneumonia also at the same time is what made it worse I'm guessing.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Was in the hospital for 7-8 days. Tough stretch for them. Hope both he and his wife get healthy and back to normal ASAP.

Thought they said after the election the Covid was going away. They probably stole that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Clump O Clay View Post
    Thought they said after the election the Covid was going away. They probably stole that too.
    Nope. Covid goes away once Biden takes office. About a week left or so

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    Nope. Covid goes away once Biden takes office. About a week left or so
    It wont go away until after Biden's "100 day lockdown"...by the time that expires they will either use the 25th amendment and declare him unfit to serve as president or he will step down and Harris will be President...(◔_◔)
    Last edited by dirtybird73; 01-15-2021 at 07:30 AM.
    Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis

Not only does Shane have Covid and Pneumonia but his mom Sharon and his older brother Rusty are both in the hospital with it as well. Keep the whole Clanton family in your prayers.

According to the article on DOD: Shane’s wife is receiving treatment for breast cancer. Her father ( Shane’s previous car owner) Ron Davies & wife Cathy from Pennsylvania are now in Georgia helping care for the kids, Shane & his wife.

If you believe in prayer- this family needs our prayers!

Thanks to everyone with info on the Clanton situation.

Shane is out of the hospital but still not feeling the best. His mom and brother Rusty are out of the hospital as well. Continue praying for a full recovery.

Good hearing that they are moving forward!

Prayers for full recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Clump O Clay View Post
    We needed a President with balls a year ago. We didn’t have that. Now our country is in a really bad situation. Our next President doesn’t have any balls either. My wife is an RN, and has been for 25 years. She is the top nurse in her company, so I trust her info. The positivity rate in the past month has gone from what had been 17/18%, to suddenly around 50% and higher. I’m not one of those conspiracy people. This is a major problem. And there’s a new strain coming that’s even worse. You can keep thinking it’s a joke, but you’ll see it’s not.

Please dont count the faults positives

Employers requiring negative tests to return to work is whats causing the high rate. Everytime you test positive it counts as a new positive. Most people test positive 3 times or more before getting a negative result.

I still don't know anyone who's tested positive. We have hundreds of people come and go here at work each week from all over the U.S and not one worker here has tested positive either nor has anything been traced back to here.
    2021 race count
    6 events

My oldest daughter tested positive and feels like crap.......she is only the third person I know first hand that has tested positive.

She is feeling better each day, but said it sux as bad as any flu she's ever had....she's on about day 7 after her positive test.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I've seen people barely be sick, or die, or struggle along like the flu. My experience was like the latter.

I feel like nearly half the people I have any regular contact with have already had it.

I'm glad the Clanton family is doing better.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I had the antibody test done on 1/7/21 just out of curiosity and they called on 1/13/21 and told me it come back as reactive. I had the sh!t at some point in 2020 and don’t have a clue when because I wasn’t sick or never had any symptoms. Makes me wonder how many people like me is out there that has had it and don’t even know it ?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    I still don't know anyone who's tested positive. We have hundreds of people come and go here at work each week from all over the U.S and not one worker here has tested positive either nor has anything been traced back to here.
    You’re good for 4 or 5 ignorant posts per day. This might your most ignorant post ever. Including all the previous names you’ve been banned with.