Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Republican all ready to Impeach Biden.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Default I’ll bite --

Glad to see both parties are equal opportunity impeach’ers. Trump had equivalent problems even from before he was sworn in too. I’d say no big deal for those keeping track. Maybe Biden can get impeached twice like Trump.

“I would like to announce on behalf of the American people, we have to make sure our leaders are held accountable, we cannot have a president of the United States who is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign governments, foreign Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies, so on Jan. 21, I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden,”
    That sounds all to familiar. Wonder where she learned that?

Kidrock, did I bite hard enough for you two to get a laugh out of? Well, knowing you two think our Country is one big joke and all --- and how you and ss12 get your political giggles here on 4m.

Unfortunately she is bat Sh!t crazy. Not a good look for republicans right now.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Unfortunately she is bat Sh!t crazy.
    No more bat$hit crazy than AOC and the squad, Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, and Schiff.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Not a good look for republicans right now.
    There are a lot of things that are “Not a good look for republicans right now.” --- With Taylor being the least of the worries.

Impeachment is the new way they work things out......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Kidrock, did I bite hard enough for you two to get a laugh out of? Well, knowing you two think our Country is one big joke and all --- and how you and ss12 get your political giggles here on 4m.
    For one I never said the country was a joke. Those were your words not mine but, I did get a good laugh at some of the back and forth between ss12 and some of you.

I had a racer tell me 4m is only for entertainment purpose's and not to be taken seriously. I think he is right.

Kid rock isn’t known to be a kneeler ?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    For one I never said the country was a joke. Those were your words not mine but, I did get a good laugh at some of the back and forth between ss12 and some of you.

I had a racer tell me 4m is only for entertainment purpose's and not to be taken seriously. I think he is right.
    Someone had to tell you that ? You couldn't cobble enough original thought together to figure that out on your own?

The description on what's allowed in the tailgate section should have been your first clue.......have SS ask his handlers to break the code for you.

Welcome home kid

Theres more than enough evidence to impeach biden, when compared to the latest sham in pelosis shack, i mean House!

Pelosis love shack....the whole house shimmies

You wanna know what the Republicans will do now? A few, a scant few like Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, and a couple others will stay strong as long as they can. Most of the others will flop on their back and piddle on their tummies like my Shepherd did when she was a puppy. She outgrew that submissive habit but a lot of those Republicans in DC haven't. Mittens Romney is pretty good at piddling on his tummy. Paul Ryan showed he could do it with the best of them too. There are others who yearn for 3-5 minutes of positive press so they'll do it too.

You see, the Republicans lack the total unity that the Dems have. When the Dems go on message, they stay on message, especially the lies. For four years it was Russia, Russia, Russia, even when the whole thing was a proven falsehood. They never broke ranks, they all parroted the lies right to the end. Gotta give them credit for that. Point out there's a crook among them and they stick with that crook to the bitter end.

They wanted to impeach Trump before he was even sworn in, and they did it. They never gave the administration a chance and they never were going to, right down to the lowliest junior freshman in congress.

You just can't find that with the Republicans. I remember when folks would get jazzed about Trey Gowdy. The mellifluous Mr. Gowdy who was addicted to the sound of his own voice. What did he ever get results on when he was going to - get to the bottom of,...what?
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Morgs right again. Yes yes.

Thing is, Gowdy wised up and got out. Guys like Jordan, Gaetz, and McCarthy are all talk and no action. It's blah, blah, blah that's why I'm introducing legislation and you never hear what they introduced and what they accomplished. Still think republicans don't mind being in the minority, that way they aren't accountable but still get paid.

You can’t impeach a president who is no longer president

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Someone had to tell you that ? You couldn't cobble enough original thought together to figure that out on your own?

The description on what's allowed in the tailgate section should have been your first clue.......have SS ask his handlers to break the code for you.

Welcome home kid
    Yes before I knew anything about 4m. ss12 told me about 4m but, another guy told me it was for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks but, not sure if I should stay home or leave again lol

Nobody likes a quitter.

Impeachment of Biden is a waste of time until votes in the house and senate are their to convict. It’s so purely political, on both sides, that it should make you sick to your stomach. Just like 2016, elections have consequences.
    I hate time trials.

Yep, and it will take Trump in 2024 to repair the damage!

Biden should have checked into the cross bar hotel several years ago. Instead he won the white house with over ten million fake votes.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!