Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    So you are supposed to be this big fan of theirs always shoving their videos down our throats on here and yet... you mock them????

They finished 9th... that’s hardly the back.

Dude. That was just a catch line. Relax. I really enjoy their videos. I’m thankful for their videos.

Running out of gas happens more than it should at the track.........a couple years back we had a new guy tuning on the carburetor and it wasn't exactly performing like the driver wanted so prior to the feature he went back to changing things back to where the driver liked it and off he went to get in the lineup to go out.
    Car started spitting and sputtering and just quit as he was rolling out on the track......everyone ran over to see if we could get him going but failed.

A bunch of frustrated team members pushing the car back to the pits and p issed off at how bad the new carb guy had jacked up the carb so bad the car wouldn't run.......after getting back to the pits to see what was happening and putting the old reliable carb back on the car still wouldn't run.

And then someone asked about if anyone fueled the car after qualifying.........whoops.

Dumb mistake, caused a few hard feelings with the guy that helped with the carb.......turns out , when you put fuel in them, a properly tuned carb will help the car haul a SS.

The hunt the front guys could finish dfl every race and still be fun to watch.....love the show.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Great story bbq 👍. The HTF and other folks making videos are giving a lot of us much better access to dirt late model racing.

It wasn't great at the time.....was a very quiet ride home.

We were all pretty embarrassed at how we pointed the finger directly at the new guy working the carb....a learning experience I guess?

can you guess what the last thing the driver does before he straps in the car now is? And has been ever since.

I don't need much more access than I have rajfly, because during the season we are at a racetrack almost every weekend.......but, the coverage the htf teams provide gives a great glimpse of what it takes to get the car to the track every week.and what goes on while you're there as a race team.

What I like best about the HTF gang is they're real.

They could "edit" out their mistakes and mishaps and pretend like everything is wonderful all the time, but they don't.

Washing/grinding tires sucks, mechanical failures bite, and drivers and crews make mistakes, but you get a glimpse of all it, including the time/financial sacrifice it takes to compete on a weekly basis, be it with a super, a crate, or otherwise.

I appreciate HTF, because I believe it's not an act, and the content they produce is good for dirt racing.

A much needed addition to the world of dirt late model racing. They are a very good team of down to earth great guys...
    Thanks HTF!! I Appreciate what you do...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I don't need much more access than I have rajfly, because during the season we are at a racetrack almost every weekend.......but, the coverage the htf teams provide gives a great glimpse of what it takes to get the car to the track every week.and what goes on while you're there as a race team.
    For us fans it’s been a learning experience for sure. I’m sure you guys have other hobbies on days off from racing that you enjoy.

Joseph walked the dog in that heat race
    2021 race count
    6 events

Don't forget this old boy...

https://youtu.be/_2_Vn20IJ30

What happend to Caleb?

I hope they start a Crazy Kart series. Indoor racing during the winter or bad weather!

That baby powder was the trick! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I hope they start a Crazy Kart series. Indoor racing during the winter or bad weather!That baby powder was the trick! lol
    Only if Shadow kicks all their butts

Shadow displayed her ability to hunt the front in fine form! 😊

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post

That baby powder was the trick! lol
    You ain't just whistlin Dixie there backwoods! I use it all the time on them gurls... 😀

Now they are swimming through alligator ponds at night in Volusia

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Now they are swimming through alligator ponds at night in Volusia
    I see they've found a wet spot to play in too...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    I see they've found a wet spot to play in too...
    Getting a little desperate for new material