Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Much rather see them all togather in the HTF team too. All for the better tho if there's tension in the shop and at the track...

Maybe they should buy some balsa wood doors and then turn this into a Paul Sr Paul Jr door busting mad house 😁

Patreon and merchandise is where they make their money. They make some side money from their YouTube videos but not as much as you might think. Viewers have to watch at least 30 seconds or click a channel’s ad for them to star rolling in the money. I’m sure most of you skip them just like me. In video product reviews payout like the one they do for the hair loss products among others. Also the dirt products they get for free to show off to viewers in hopes of increased sales. I wholly believe this is why Marshall Green hoped on board with them as he seen it as a means of selling chassis. I’ve heard from very reliable source he cuts them a hell of a deal on the cars they’ve bought from him and helps a ton with setup notes. They don’t have the budgets of the upper teams but the story of them being under dogs from the backwoods with inept equipment got old awhile back. The hauler, trailer, engines, Joseph and Johnathan buying houses. Jonathan def upgraded. Not meaning to sound like I’m hating on them as they are entertaining and good ole boys. Can’t blame them for taking advantage of their game. I do miss the older video settings though. Dirty daddy , Troy, and Michael always helping out. Feel like we hardly ever see Shadow or his son anymore either. Jesse just gets on my nerves but I get the entertainment value of it.

Very good explanation 👍. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Quiting your job to make racing videos is a good thing? Interesting to see where the guy is in life 20 years from now. Maybe entertaining for you probably not so much for the broke video guy.
    sounds like some jealousy lol. Im not their biggest fan but theyve figured out a way to make a living from racing outside of the normal racing on the weekends and doing bodies during the week. i think the one that quit his job was a teacher and his wife is one too so they have good benefits and the channel is a few years away from peaking anyways im sure

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    sounds like some jealousy lol
    Lol,jealousy? That's funny. I,m retired, living on my pension and SS. without a worry. Jealous of what? I,m sure making YouTube videos will go real far as to putting food on the table, medical expenses. and kids education. Very impressed.
    8/13/16

If they keep it growing the way it currently is. They could be making well into 6 figures yearly in the next few years. It also opens up other opportunities to make money. I see older guys also doing youtube that show no signs of slowing down. Idk why it couldn't set them up for retirement if they invest some of the money properly, in 10 or 20 years they could be very well off.

Lol,jealousy? That's funny. I,m retired, living on my pension and SS. without a worry. Jealous of what? I,m sure making YouTube videos will go real far as to putting food on the table, medical expenses. and kids education. Very impressed.
    Ok, not jealous. Lmao.... Maybe pissed off this young group of fellas and ladies aren't ass clowns like the bobby bunch and conduct themselves with class vs. the moronic act the bobby bunch display that you stand up for??? Lmao some dam morrisssssss........ 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher88 View Post
    If they keep it growing the way it currently is. They could be making well into 6 figures yearly in the next few years. It also opens up other opportunities to make money. I see older guys also doing youtube that show no signs of slowing down. Idk why it couldn't set them up for retirement if they invest some of the money properly, in 10 or 20 years they could be very well off.
    I'd think they already are in 6 figs.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Haha ... I was thinking the same thing.

Quiting your job to make racing videos is a good thing? Interesting to see where the guy is in life 20 years from now. Maybe entertaining for you probably not so much for the broke video guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Haha ... I was thinking the same thing.
    Jealous yet hh?? Hahahahaha.....

Jonathan's a teacher by trade, he will be fine. I don't understand why people are so worried about what other people do for a living... smh

They weren't told to " mind your own business" enough when they were growing up......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Ok, not jealous. Lmao.... Maybe pissed off this young group of fellas and ladies aren't ass clowns like the bobby bunch and conduct themselves with class vs. the moronic act the bobby bunch display that you stand up for??? Lmao some dam morrisssssss........ 
    That I stand up for?
    That's funny. You keep classifying me as a Pierce fan, follower, fun bunch pal yet his name comes up in literally everyone of your posts. You my friend are the one infatuated with the Pierce clan. If the word Pierce is posted on 4m, you're there like flies on sh1t. For the last time, I'm not a Pierce fan, Bobby or any of them. As a fan of Feger, rooting for Pierce would be comparable to being a Cardinal fan and a Cub fan at the same time. Either way, you need to pack your Booby Pierce lunch box and get back to your Bobby Pierce coloring book.Lmao even morrissssssssssssssss.
    8/13/16

Impressive numbers but how long will they last?
    8/13/16

That I stand up for?
    That's funny. You keep classifying me as a Pierce fan, follower, fun bunch pal yet his name comes up in literally everyone of your posts. You my friend are the one infatuated with the Pierce clan. If the word Pierce is posted on 4m, you're there like flies on sh1t. For the last time, I'm not a Pierce fan, Bobby or any of them. As a fan of Feger, rooting for Pierce would be comparable to being a Cardinal fan and a Cub fan at the same time. Either way, you need to pack your Booby Pierce lunch box and get back to your Bobby Pierce coloring book.Lmao even morrissssssssssssssss.
    Typical bobby bunch twister aren't ya there Mr.? Hehe... Yon don't like what you see in these boys and I know what it is... RECPECT Yep, for the other guy on the track and hard workers. Somthing YOUR bobby boy has no desire to achieve...🤓

Impressive numbers but how long will they last?
    Maybe not long hh. You better set some of you fortune aside to cushion the blow that you seem to want them the encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Jonathan's a teacher by trade, he will be fine. I don't understand why people are so worried about what other people do for a living... smh
    Jealously....... 😖

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Typical bobby bunch twister aren't ya there Mr.? Hehe... Yon don't like what you see in these boys and I know what it is... RECPECT Yep, for the other guy on the track and hard workers. Somthing YOUR bobby boy has no desire to achieve...邏
    Ok Angie.......
    8/13/16