Default Happy Robert L. Lee Birthday

I don't support Michael King's birthday, an un-Godly thug, which replaced a free day to honor Jesus which was Easter's holiday.

For those that do not know, do your research on Michael King, who changed his name to Martin Luther and the reasons why he did that. Look at his life history and the reason why he got into politics. Look at the affairs with church women. If you think Civil Right is good, just wait, cancel culture is at work to erase morals in America. Pee-low-iski in the House of Reps set forth a rule allowing only gender neutral language, can't say man, woman, father, mother, daughter, son, aunt, uncle and so much more.

Pelosi won't be able to hide behind a desk or a podium/pulpit forever. Like anything else, if she can hack it and do something good for the country then more power to her.

I'm of the opinion her spite gets all in the way of that....too bad.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I never knew that his given name wasn't Martin Luther......I can't see how anyone can say he didn't do heroic things that needed doing at a time they needed doing.

People were getting treated like shyt and were tired of it...shameful he couldn't continue and live a full life....I don't think the race divide would be near as deep today had he not been taken out.

I have a who cares stance on the holiday portion of it all......other than Christmas/Easter amd maybe 4th of July I think all the other named holidays are all just excuses for days off for federal and state employees anyway.....

NA , like someone told me not so long ago....I don't neccessarily agree with all you say and believe, but you sure do make me put my thinking cap on every now and again.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 01-18-2021 at 05:59 PM.

What is funny, Pelosi broke her on rule on the rule, one speech she stated that she was a daughter and a mother, opps, she just forgot.

King taught an illegal peaceful movement as stated on the radio today. I don't support a Godless so-called preacher. I do like Dubose........I can say, I have Afro-American relatives. I see both sides and I can debate on both sides of Civil Rights, but I take the Biblical side, even if I disagree on that, and I'm even willing to debate that....... Man has it's Equal Civil Rights laws before us which it looks to be a wonderful buffet, but be warned, what comes out the other end.......BBB, I admire your openness my friend.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 01-18-2021 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Pelosi won't be able to hide behind a desk or a podium/pulpit forever. Like anything else, if she can hack it and do something good for the country then more power to her.

I'm of the opinion her spite gets all in the way of that....too bad.
    Two words ........pure evil!

After the 20th, she better wear a vest out in public.......or in a hair salon!

Michael King (A.K.A. MLK) was watched most of his life by the Government. The Feds even claim that his education was paid for by the Communist and that the small college in Tennessee that he attended was said to actually be a Communist school funded by outside money (NW of Chattanooga?). Even notes that he was hung like a horse and had a sex drive unlike most, sex acts recorded on tape. Loved to watch two women make out, also recorded in a motel room. Even accidently rear ended his best friend (a homosexual). A lot of things were said about this man but he majored in sex and minored in preaching for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Two words ........pure evil!

After the 20th, she better wear a vest out in public.......or in a hair salon!
    The beauty salon thing isn't working for her.....she can't hide forever though, the light is getting ready to be turned brightly on her.......I think she crumbles under the pressure of actually doing the right thing for the country instead of just saying she's doing the right thing.

If any of ya'll watched Tucker Carlson last night, might wanna tone down the rhetoric.

Never heard of her.......

What happened? Did fox put him outside in the cold and his marbles froze off?