Thread: Hell Tour

Default Hell Tour

Seen a couple tracks have announced dates. Looks like they are going back to last years time frame. July and August.
    2023 race count: Winston Speedway (MI)-3, Spoon River Speedway (IL)-1, Lincoln Speedway (IL)-1, Farmer City Raceway (IL)-1, Fairbury American Legion Speedway (IL)-1, Thunderbird Raceway (MI)-7, Kokomo Speedway (IN)-1, Butler Motor Speedway (MI)-1, Mt.Pleasant Speedway (MI)-1, I-96 Speedway (MI)-1, Merritt Speedway (MI)-3

Quote Originally Posted by i-pod View Post
    Seen a couple tracks have announced dates. Looks like they are going back to last years time frame. July and August.
    I thought the race at Fairbury was scheduled for mid-June?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    I thought the race at Fairbury was scheduled for mid-June?
    It Is.

Brownstown (IN) Speedway is on Tuesday, June 15th 2021

Fairbury is on Saturday, June 19th 2021

Spoon River is Thursday, June 24th 2021

Jacksonville is Sunday, June 27th 2021

Fayette Co. is Saturday, July 3rd

Hartford Speedway in Michigan, Friday, July 16th 2021

Clarksville Speedway is Saturday, July 24th 2021

Butler Speedway in Michigan is Wednesday, August 18th 2021

I-96 Speedway in Michigan is Thursday, August 19th 2021

Tri-City Motor Speedway in Michigan is Friday, August 20th 2021

Merritt Speedway in Michigan is Saturday, August 21st 2021

Not sure what other dates are out there but this is what I have seen so far.

Tony Izzo Jr. post about a week ago. He's waiting for the Summer Nationals schedule to be posted before he post the 2021 MARS schedule because he doesn't want to schedule the MARS Late Model Series at tracks near where another track is hosting a summer nationals race.
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 01-22-2021 at 10:37 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Sounds like the plot is being lost on what this tour was originally intended to be.....

Makes you wonder why the schedule is a big secret this year. They're already a month behind on releasing it. People need to schedule vacation days.

Friday, July 16th 2021
    Hartford (MI) Speedway in Southwest Michigan
    Nathan Stephens

Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Tuesday, June 15th 2021
    Brownstown Speedway - Brownstown, Indiana
    Nathan Stephens

I though I saw on Horse Power Happenings FB page that 6 Michigan tracks might have a date?! Hartford, Butler said they are getting another race, I-96 will be having one after a couple years without, Merritt and Tri City I guess both have a date, and seen that the owner of Thunderbird also said he was waiting to hear back for confirmation of his date. Seems crazy for the tour to stop 6 times up north and that’s not even counting Oakshade( but it sounds like they might not be scheduling any big shows this year). I wonder how they are going to split up the Championship week format...

Must be having trouble getting some IL tracks to take a date

I thought i read a FB post from Fayette Co Speedway that they had a July 3rd date lined up.

Clarksville Speedway is Saturday, July 24th 2021 - $10,000 to win.
    Nathan Stephens

looks like Oakshade will get a date in July when the hell tour makes its first of 2 stops into Michigan this year with a stop at Hartford July 16th, the second trip in august will be championship week... August 18th- Butler, August 19th- I96 speedway, August 20th-Tri City, August 21st-Merritt
    "Running the bottom is like having a job!" ~ Jack Hewitt

Jacksonville Speedway just released their preliminary schedule on Twitter. The Summer Nationals is scheduled for Sunday, June 27th.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Makes you wonder why the schedule is a big secret this year. They're already a month behind on releasing it. People need to schedule vacation days.
    A majority of The Hell Tour Tracks are in Illinois...with all this "Plandemic" going on and Governor Pr!ckster in office, the tracks don't know from one day to the next if they will even be allowed to open. That's probably the delay.

With the majority of the tracks in Illinois, it would be nice if the finale' was in Illinois.

Sycamore's schedule will be out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Davenport View Post
    A majority of The Hell Tour Tracks are in Illinois...with all this "Plandemic" going on and Governor Pr!ckster in office, the tracks don't know from one day to the next if they will even be allowed to open. That's probably the delay.
    They all ran their Summernats shows last year so surely they'll have them again this year. Ultimately nobody has the ability to stop them from having their shows. Not legally anyhow.

They're slowly opening things up around here. Indoor dining and such. I think you'll see a schedule real soon. Quite a few dates have already been released.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    They're slowly opening things up around here. Indoor dining and such.
    Now that the inauguration is over. 3 of the 4 most leftist states CA, IL and MI are starting to. Hmm
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    They're slowly opening things up around here. Indoor dining and such. I think you'll see a schedule real soon. Quite a few dates have already been released.
    Real coincidence in timing lol
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels