Default Lucas Racing TV app.

So what do we do as my membership is auto renewing this weekend and the app. on my IPad just sits and spins. I thought it would be up and running by now or would be told to download a new app. ?

The MAVTV Plus app is not available yet. This Friday and Saturday will be live on MAVTV and the MAVTV Plus Facebook page along with the Lucasoilracing.tv app that is now MAVTV Plus.

The ipad/iphone app has not worked since early last season. You will have to watch it the same way you did most of last season on your iPad, thru their website. They will also be streamed on the MavTV and MavTV Plus Facebook pages until the rollover is complete.

Subscriptions will renew once things are rolled over to Mav TV Plus, just make sure your credit card info is current.
    Last edited by Tireguy17; 01-21-2021 at 05:49 AM.

Memberships have been pushed back 60 days

I have Dish TV which does not include any MAV TV and don't do face book. What is the best way to watch the Lucas Oil races starting Friday?

Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by bigq11 View Post
    I have Dish TV which does not include any MAV TV and don't do face book. What is the best way to watch the Lucas Oil races starting Friday?

Thanks for any help.
    Download the "Lucas Oil Racing TV" app from your store and watch on that. You will just go to the live and special events tab and watch from there.
    Last edited by Just The Tip; 01-21-2021 at 07:30 AM.

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Just The Tip View Post
    Download the "Lucas Oil Racing TV" app from your store and watch on that. You will just go to the live and special events tab and watch from there.
    The app doesn’t work. Just go to your web browser and type in Lucas oil racing tv and watch it from their website not the app.

Quote feature isn't working, but gbracing81, it works fine for me, I just watched the Chili Bowl last weekend on it. There is a known problem with Apple products on the app, but I am assuming that will get resolved when the updated app launches soon.

The app does work if you have Android phone, otherwise you can watch on Roku app.

Anyone know of any TV for tonight's practice at ALL-Tech?

Quote Originally Posted by Just The Tip View Post
    Quote feature isn't working, but gbracing81, it works fine for me, I just watched the Chili Bowl last weekend on it. There is a known problem with Apple products on the app, but I am assuming that will get resolved when the updated app launches soon.
    Ok. I was referring to Apple. A lot of people seem to think they can’t watch it on their phone just bc the app doesn’t work. I would hope it’s fixed when the new app launches.

Answering a few things. Anyone can watch the races via the MavTV/Lucas Oil TV website with whatever means they want (Smart TV, iPad, tablet, iPhone or any phone for that matter) or via Roku/Firestick/ or any other streaming device. The Apple app has been down for sometime, but don't let that stop you.

No one will be charged for renewal for another 60 days or so when they get the new MavTV+ fully up and running. Just login into LucasOilTV the way you have been. When the new service is officially up and running, I'm sure they will make it known to all.