Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Forty six

They are hiding the nursing home deaths.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I just checked and CNN still has the current death count on their home page with a link to the graphs. So when are they expected to stop counting?

I don’t watch or care about cnn so WGAS what they do.

FreeBird

The site you linked to sure seems to care what CNN does.

C'mon man.....i thought sleepy dementia Joe had a "plan"?

Nearly 100k now, on his watch.........i know, i know, its Trumps or Bushs fault! same ole, same ole!...smh

Typical gullible republican response. Blaming a democrat for a republicans mess who had no plan. Here is was Trump's plan. Its going away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXxuUJJz4VE
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Irony......yuge^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Typical gullible republican response. Blaming a democrat for a republicans mess who had no plan. Here is was Trump's plan. Its going away.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Typical gullible Democrat response. Nuff said

---- for a republicans mess who had no plan.
    From what I’ve read and researched, the new cases China virus numbers peaked around December, 7th, 2020 ---- and have been falling every since. Well under Trump’s watch, and well before Joe’s Inauguration. Unbiased thinkers can draw their conclusion.

Graph is under “Statistics” in link - https://www.google.com/search?q=coro...hrome&ie=UTF-8

here is was?........is that union talk, did they give you permission to issue that seriously stupid response?

Or does it just come natural......never mind!

On the issue of Keystone XL there's a couple interesting things to consider. Canada will not stop producing oil because of this cancellation. Private lands in North Dakota and Montana will not quit producing oil because of this cancellation. The oil will simply move by rail to get to markets.

Now consider this. Bill Gates is the largest share holder of CN (Canadian National Railroad) at just under 16.7%, the next largest share holder is just under 5%. What railroads in Canada will move Alberta tar sands crude? CN and Canadian Pacific. Bill Gates stands to make money from the killing of Keystone XL.

Warren Buffet is the sole owner of BNSF. BNSF is not a publicly traded company, it is Warren's 1:1 scale train set. What railroad is the main hauler of crude oil from North Dakota and Montana? If you guessed BNSF, you're catching on. Warren Buffet will make money from the killing of Keystone XL.

Were Bill Gates and Warren Buffet donors for Trump or Xiden? Asking for a friend here. You can guess and you will probably be right.

Is it safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly to ship by pipeline, or rail? Yeah pipeline, but who cares, we take care of our own and make everyone think we are Captain Planet saving the world.

Here's another thing about Gates. He now owns 242,000 acres of farm land. By some sources he is largest farm land owner in the US. Be interesting to see the geek's influence on ag policy because he is anti-meat production. That'll be something to watch going forward in this admin.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Default Paul Joseph Watson

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Bill Gates
    More on Bill Gates.

The Truth About Bill Gates - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARDXlyq3EgI

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    here is was?........is that union talk, did they give you permission to issue that seriously stupid response?

Or does it just come natural......never mind!
    I see you are still jealous of my union job. LMAO
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Shouldn't everyone be jealous of someone being underworked and overpaid for it?

That's the dem utopia.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Shouldn't everyone be jealous of someone being underworked and overpaid for it?

That's the dem utopia.
    So you are against someone making a honest wage? You are against someone who was able to support the local businesses in his area? You had the same opportunity for these jobs as I did. Quit whining because you chose not to. Its kind of funny someone who did good for himself and you gullible fools want to hate on him for it. All it shows is how jealous you 2 really are.

so you are against someone making a honest wage? You are against someone who was able to support the local businesses in his area? You had the same opportunity for these jobs as i did. Quit whining because you chose not to. Its kind of funny someone who did good for himself and you gullible fools want to hate on him for it. All it shows is how jealous you 2 really are.
    but you didn't do it yourself ! Da mn you are dumb !