Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Forty six

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    So you are against someone making a honest wage? You are against someone who was able to support the local businesses in his area? You had the same opportunity for these jobs as I did. Quit whining because you chose not to. Its kind of funny someone who did good for himself and you gullible fools want to hate on him for it. All it shows is how jealous you 2 really are.
    You will never hear me brag about what I have , but I have made more than an honest wage for years and did it without having to pay someone so I could come in and work....nobody is whining bud, just pointing out that the union wage your getting paid adds about 20% more to the finished product price....back in the day when that equated to American quality that was one thing, but unfortunately today it equates to people getting overpaid and underworked so their bosses and senior members can enjoy nice homes, cars and vacations at their members and customers expense for the most part.

So screech like a tomcat on a fence all you want about how you have fleeced the union system, just don't get pissed when you get a few boots zinged at you.

Jealous, lol......its 71 where I'm at right now , I'm eating a nice piece of flounder for lunch and looking at calm seas from my office window.

Yup, wish I was in Illinois instead right now.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    but you didn't do it yourself ! Da mn you are dumb !
    Please enlighten me on who did it for me then. Please who went and got the education and the experience so I could get a good paying job. Just exactly who did it for me?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Hats off getting the education and experience, that's not for sissies........Hat going right back on since you weren't smart enough to figure out how to use all that education to make it without working for the union government and having to pay them to clock in.

please enlighten me on who did it for me then. Please who went and got the education and the experience so i could get a good paying job. Just exactly who did it for me?
    it's pretty self explanatory there scooter !

Scooter, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Hats off getting the education and experience, that's not for sissies........Hat going right back on since you weren't smart enough to figure out how to use all that education to make it without working for the union government and having to pay them to clock in.

He'll never understand..........what it takes to be self-employed!

---

Nothing about my post #93?

I see you are still jealous of my union job. LMAO
    I see no one being envious, or ragging on your Union employment --- What I do see and interpret is your personal arrogance and braggadocios manner of said Union employment. I’d gather to say if you changed your writing tone to less arrogance and much of a less braggadocios manner, you might not see as much negativity from other posters regarding said Union employment.

Food for thought, and best of luck.

Luker, I'm not the one who keeps bring up the union. You might one to go back and look at posts 49,51,94,and 98 and you will see who are envious and who are ragging on me for being a union member. I will defend myself against these jealous fools.

As far as your post 93. I think everybody knows what The conman covid 19 plan was. It will just go away. If we went by his plan we all would be drinking disinfectants and bleach.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Only the fools would......and since you said we, I'm guessing we all know where you fall on the subject.

Only the fools would......and since you said we, I'm guessing we all know where you fall on the subject.
    I have asked you twice(2-14 and 2-15) if you voted for the conman. You have refused to answer the question. Now you are sticking up for the conman, did you vote for him in 2020? Or did you come to your senses and realize that the conman was unfit to be the president of the USA. LOL the fool did say drinking bleach and disinfectant would kill covid 19. Here is your video!! The conman saying this himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33QdTOyXz3w

I have asked you twice(2-14 and 2-15) if you voted for the conman. You have refused to answer the question. Now you are sticking up for the conman, did you vote for him in 2020? Or did you come to your senses and realize that the conman was unfit to be the president of the USA. LOL the fool did say drinking bleach and disinfectant would kill covid 19. Here is your video!! The conman saying this himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33QdTOyXz3w
    So easily fooled you are !

Exactly.....and only fools listen to that and would follow those instructions, and since you said you were part of that group that would I can only assume.

So no, not sticking up for his statement.....sticking it to you for saying you would follow along.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    So easily fooled you are !
    Most fools are

Exactly.....and only fools listen to that and would follow those instructions, and since you said you were part of that group that would I can only assume.

So no, not sticking up for his statement.....sticking it to you for saying you would follow along.
    More lies coming from a gullible fool. Please tell me where I said I would "follow alone"? The conman has never fooled me. Not like most of you gullible fools on here that still support this conman.

So you indicated that you did vote for him on 2016 did you vote fir him in 2020? Or ‘He that deceives me once, its his fault; but if twice, its my fault.'”

Default SS post 109, last sentence.

You may be the type sheep that would follow the instructions of drinking bleach because you were told too.....all of us wouldn't and aren't included in the "we" group you are a part of.

Did I twist that too much? Or can you get there? It's kinda deep on this end of the pool, put your arm floaties on.

And I didn't say you would follow alone, there are many many of you that act the very same way.....you work with a lot of them everyday apparently.

You may be the type sheep that would follow the instructions of drinking bleach because you were told too.....all of us wouldn't and aren't included in the "we" group you are a part of.

Did I twist that too much? Or can you get there? It's kinda deep on this end of the pool, put your arm floaties on.

And I didn't say you would follow alone, there are many many of you that act the very same way.....you work with a lot of them everyday apparently.
    Believe me the day the conman made those suggestions I had a field day with the conman supporters where I worked.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...d-coronavirus/

If it really actually happened....
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Oops......

Believe me the day the conman made those suggestions I had a field day with the conman supporters where I worked.
    Trump is NOT a con man. You are a duped gullible fool to spout that nonsense...

Giving the power back to the people was has agenda, and that was the furthest from being a con.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!