Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forty six

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You are one weird dude bro.....it's cute how you talk about leadership so much.

Since you have to take a backseat to your 4 tenured layers of it at work before you can put in for a couple vacation days.

Has Joe started making it better yet? The gas must be better quality now since it's getting more expensive.
    Gas was going up when Trump was still in office. A lot of commodities are going up. Dollar goes down commodities go up. With more car company going to electrical cars gas will go down. Supply and demand. Copper and silver prices will continue to raise because of the demand for electrical cars.

And I see you are still jealous of the union how sweet!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

What about your union brothers losing their jobs? Sucks to be them, huh?

prices have been going up since the beginning of all this deception an lies! What we all seeing now nothing more than planned way ahead of time ........

You crowed the last 4 years about how broke he was ??? Yup, weird.
    You know that’s how they roll .......... they think everyone else forgets what they say! It must be a union thing !

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    What about your union brothers losing their jobs? Sucks to be them, huh?
    It suck when anybody loses their job, union or nonunion. In 46 years I have never lost a union job.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Crude prices are impacted by supply, demand, and geopolitical events. Not so much by individual presidents. I’m PO’d about the Keystone cancellation but you could also be mad at the Saudi’s which announced a cut in production recently. Prices started up in 2016 and continued that way through 2019 until the COVID shutdown caused the economy and demand to tank, it then fell dramatically. Trump can be given credit for the rise for 3 years or the decline in 2020, hard to do both, truth is he had little to do with either. The biggest threat to prices that I see is renewed emphasis this administration will put towards environmental issues, that one bothers me.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I see you are still dealing with your homosexual tendencies. You are the only one on here that brings up homosexual acts. We all know if Trump asked you to perform a homosexual act on you. You would allow him because he's your great leader. Thats a fact!!
    You and mcnugget are the liberal ones.........yall the ones that think cornholin each other is ok! smh

Why yall think a mans hairy back is sexy?.......ill NEVER understand!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    You and mcnugget are the liberal ones.........yall the ones that think cornholin each other is ok! smh

Why yall think a mans hairy back is sexy?.......ill NEVER understand!
    There you go again. I think everybody know you the flamer is on this site. Is this your coming out opportunity? You got something you want to share with everybody? Was you one of them cowboys on broke back mountain?

Gas was going up when Trump was still in office. A lot of commodities are going up. Dollar goes down commodities go up. With more car company going to electrical cars gas will go down. Supply and demand. Copper and silver prices will continue to raise because of the demand for electrical cars.

A union labor guy explaining economics? Is that even legal?

You act like gasoline engines are becoming extinct.......it won't be in our lifetime chief.
    You watch too much CNN.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I just had this conversation with my brother who pre covid did quit a bit of traveling to Asia over the last 10 years and his comments to me were that the US could turn 100% green everything tomorrow and it would be totally insignificant.
    The ravages to the environment going on in China is what's killing the planet....all the us is doing in comparison is peeing in the ocean.

I just had this conversation with my brother who pre covid did quit a bit of traveling to Asia over the last 10 years and his comments to me were that the US could turn 100% green everything tomorrow and it would be totally insignificant.
    The ravages to the environment going on in China is what's killing the planet....all the us is doing in comparison is peeing in the ocean.
    He doesnt have union permission to.......comprehend!

His blow up doll hasnt arrived from his monthly auto-ship......he's in denial like that queen in Africa!

Fwiw, the guy I'm talking about owns two teslas....so he is fully on board doing his green part.

He's just traveled a good bit and seen the world outside of his internet or computer screen....if we are truly looking for blame.....China wins that by the same margin Larson did at all tech....not even close.

If gasoline is less than $3.50 and diesel is less than $4.00 one year from today it will be a minor miracle. The BS argument that gas & diesel was going up prior to President Trump being defeated in the November election is just that, BS. The modest gains were primarily due to the limited covid-19 economic gains and the bi-yearly change over from summer blended fuels to winter blends.

Another of the contributing factors is the fact that ethanol was getting more expensive to produce. Corn, which obviously is the specific resource in ethanol production, made huge market price gains after the election. A significant aspect of why that was is because our present President is very cozy and somewhat beholding to China. China has been buying U.S. corn exports in significant quantities knowing they now have a friendly lackey coming to power and a Congress who is at least 50% in their corner. Those are facts that can not be refuted but I know some resident numb skull will. Can't wait to see who!
    Last edited by CIRF; 01-25-2021 at 12:40 PM.

President Trump had the U.S. in a hugely favorable position in reference to energy production. Racist hussein was on record as saying he'd like to see gas prices get to European levels, but "gradually". Riiiiight! Racist hussein's Energy Secretary Steven Chu is on record as saying unequivocally that he fully supported exorbitant gas prices to force us, the vast unwashed, into conservation/survival mode.

Anyone with mildly functioning grey matter understands this is a 3rd racist hussein term but with significantly more marxist/racist influences and energy is just one facet of the aspirations of term #3. The policies set forth by the pre-2016 administration are obviously back in play. The negating of the successful advancement into energy independence that was a hallmark success of the Trump administration is a target for this 3rd racist hussein administration we're enduring now.

Your wrong as usual . Oil did not start to go up until after the election .( And simple stuff ),
    as far as Trump pulling out his money , it is cheaper to rent them than to own them .
    being jealous won't help you .

CIRF, oil was under $37 a barrel in January 2016. Rose to $58 later that year. Hit a high under the Trump administration June 2018 at $74. Muddled along from high 40s to around $60 per barrel until a year ago. With COVID it took a massive dip for 2020 which no one should blame Trump for, nor give him credit for. Nor the subsequent rebound in second half of 2020 to around $50 at year end, it now stands at $55. Could it go up? Definitely and I look for it to quite honestly. Trump supervised during an energy independence effort, good for him. Did he have much impact on prices? No, trends show it went up and down with or without his influence.
    I hate time trials.

Kamala .... first woman Vice President but wait.... no.. she can’t be that because she is totally gender neutral

Default Kamala is gender neutral???

Well don't tell Willie Brown that........of course they were in San Fran when they were bumping uglies so Willie may be cool with it?

Always been surprised the Willie Brown episode was more of a big deal this last year.
    I hate time trials.