Default WoO at Brush Creek will be the 4b4ever 40

Jackie Boggs memorial race where 1 lucky fan will win a Harley motorcycle.

https://worldofoutlaws.com/latemodel...he-4b4ever-40/
    2021 race count
    6 events

Ah, bringing that back. I think Don Oneal won a couple of those back years ago. Glad someone is doing a race for Jackie. I don’t know anything about that track. Haven’t really even considered going to it but wouldn’t be opposed to it. They just never ran any big $ races over there that I can remember. Glad to see it will be a fan to win the bike, per the thread starter.
    Scott Kleindorfer

^^thats the track that used to give the Harleys away. Jackie got several of them. O'neal won one in the Ware machine. I don't know who got that bike.

They have had several woo lm show's over the years. They haven't had anything bigger than some regional LM shows, (Ultimate Ohio Speedweek) since the track was reconfigured from that monstrosity that felt like it had 10 turns.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 01-21-2021 at 03:44 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Boggs got 3 or 4 of them, Balzano, Oneal, and Clanton all got one each. Shane got the last one. He originally took the money, and changed his mind when Mark Richards told him he would buy the bike off of him. So Shane went back, got the bike and sold it to Mark.

Jackie was pretty tough there on both versions of the track. It's pretty fitting that they bring it back. He had a pretty big following here in the area.

Brushcreek probably has one of the best surfaces in the area, it just doesn't get showcased very often. It's about 15 mins from my house.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 01-21-2021 at 04:02 PM.

I don't know if anyone read the article but Jackie won 4 of them and they held WoO races in 2005 and 2006.
    2021 race count
    6 events

I see Atomic is having a JB race also. Glad to see that tracks he supported are keeping his memory alive.
    Scott Kleindorfer

That's Great!!! Saw him win a bunch of them Harleys @ Brushcreek! Man I loved that big track...but it was a beast flat out pretty much all the time... think there's some Video's out there of the triangle track....@ Richmond, bunch a cars were 4b 's Thought that was pretty cool!...with rap's now all the racers could have different 4b ride's...
    Last edited by racerx99; 01-22-2021 at 05:42 PM.

I personally liked brushcreek before they made it smaller. It was one of the fastest tracks around. They were supposed to have a WoO show last year but of course Covid stopped that. I attended the Ollies sprint car show and it was good. They unfortunately reworked the track before the feature. It was fast but very dusty and made it very hard to see. Had they let it blow off and not rework it I think it would’ve been better, but Larson lapping nearly the field was fun to watch.