Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Don O’Neal and Mastersbilt House Car

Is this still going to happen this year? If so how are they planning to run a series or an outlaw type schedule?

I been wondering the same thing, sure talked it up last year at the Jackson. Thought I remembered something about running speedweeks, but McCarter seemed to find a lil success in the winter with the ride.

I heard they were running speedweeks but havent talked to don for couple weeks.

He shouldn’t have be allowed to race the Jackson.

Please enlighten us with the why he shouldn’t have been allowed to run the Jackson
    Scott Kleindorfer

noitall93w is probably referring to the swing and miss incident.

Hell a lot of people on here shouldn’t be allowed to talk, but there still going to. If it’s about the KRob thing, when did everyone get so soft in racing. A lil conflict now and then is normal in all landscapes of racing where I’m from.

KRob had his daughter in his arms when it happened. I think that’s a little ridiculous by the lifelong drunk.

Who swings and misses?? What the heck is that all about.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You guys are just looking to stir the pot. Ok he took a swing, ok he was holding his little girl, maybe just maybe he just wanted to send a message because I don't know anyone that had anger as mojo and missed.

Don O'Neal took a swing at a man holding a child?

Didn't Tyler Erb punch Hudson O'neal a couple yrs ago at Volusia? Then someone punched a hauler a left a dent or something.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Was it related to the time O'Neil wrecked K-Rob at Eldora and was called "bend your steel O'Neil" over the PA?

No it’s O’Neal

Don was hammered drunk at a Lucas race, started crap with Krob, took a swing while Krob had his daughter in his arms. Lucas made Don leave the premesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Don was hammered drunk at a Lucas race, started crap with Krob, took a swing while Krob had his daughter in his arms. Lucas made Don leave the premesis.
    Don't forget about when Don ambushed Jeep at Brownstown and sucker punched him. He has a long history of causing problems on and off the track.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Was it related to the time O'Neil wrecked K-Rob at Eldora and was called "bend your steel O'Neil" over the PA?
    I remember that, but don't remember the driver that called out O'Neil for wrecking K-Rob (it wasn't K-Rob). Does anybody remember?

Quote Originally Posted by old_wedge_nut View Post
    I remember that, but don't remember the driver that called out O'Neil for wrecking K-Rob (it wasn't K-Rob). Does anybody remember?
    Birky??....
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    You guys are just looking to stir the pot. Ok he took a swing, ok he was holding his little girl, maybe just maybe he just wanted to send a message because I don't know anyone that had anger as mojo and missed.
    So you go after Bloomer for nothing, but Don takes a swing at KRob holding his little girl and it’s no biggie? Wow, that’s some awesome logic.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Lightbulb Dirty

“Hell a lot of people on here shouldn’t be allowed to talk, but there still going to. If it’s about the KRob thing, when did everyone get so soft in racing. A lil conflict now and then is normal in all landscapes of racing where I’m from.”

Well I guess we can start with you, since at no time is it cool to hit someone holding their little girl. So where you’re from they swing at dudes holding their little girl, awesome.

I applaud Lucas for booting his a$$.