Default COVID-19 has taken a new turn: Mutations

"The sky is falling" said Chicken Little. Well, it would be wild if this thing turns out to have come from one of the stolen test tubes by Chinese Students from a (Boston?) University. The University was under a Government grant for research for the military. One Chinese Student got caught at the airport with vials in a sock and is in the pen, and the Professor who got paid nicely thru bank accounts for the vials is probably out on bond waiting now. I noticed on the news that the WHO was in China investigating trying to find out what covid came from. If it turns out to be man made in the good ole US of A or China from war experiments, the world will not be happy. I hope it is not. Did anyone hear about a virus expert from India, I think, was saying don't get the vaccine? Does anyone know the reasons? And what it will do to you?

Why should any one take the vaccine just because “Authorities” witch would be government of course is basically forcing us to take it ! (All GovernmentS LIE ,as a MATTER of COURSE an POLICY, not just American government, but all governments, they has to lie to main power over the weak minded individual masses” “America’s” fate all ready done excepted an Sealed!!

Most everything I've read over the last few days is saying and showing the spike has happened and that the positivity rate has steadied and in most cases declining.

Almost as if right on cue.

Maybe I should read more?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

This must be fake news - the 4M tin foil hat brigade has assured us all that Covid isn't real...

Aint it funny, Trump did such a terrible job at this SCAMdemic, yet theyre all scrambling to get his vaccine! smh

Oh the hypocrisy!.......again!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    This must be fake news - the 4M tin foil hat brigade has assured us all that Covid isn't real...
    If think the one with the biggest and pointiest tin foil hat of all said the virus itself was real but that the lopsided, blame everything on trump media coverage was the part that was " unreal".

Unless I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Aint it funny, Trump did such a terrible job at this SCAMdemic, yet theyre all scrambling to get his vaccine! smh

Oh the hypocrisy!.......again!
    They are all scrambling to get their most recent 401 statements too......I read on here Mr Obama was still responsible for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Aint it funny, Trump did such a terrible job at this SCAMdemic, yet theyre all scrambling to get his vaccine! smhOh the hypocrisy!.......again!
    at least i know for sure their are people out in this world that is wise enough to know what is going on, to see through the veil of perception given to the masses by their ''higher authority". Did any of you know that this Dr Fucci guy ''predicted'' a so called ''out break'' during trumps time in the ''Noble Office'' . Strange ayy ...........

No, I did not know. But he may show up in a dress wearing lipstick. He jumped on the LBGQ+ bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    No, I did not know. But he may show up in a dress wearing lipstick. He jumped on the LBGQ+ bandwagon.
    Him and Schumer must have "erection" issues......together!