Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    he was next to get lapped, kyle didnt have any tear offs the last 20 laps and im sure rumley told him to ease up on it lol
    ya think Kev called him or just sent a text
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    ya think Kev called him or just sent a text
    He used messanger thru FB.

Wonder how many cars would have finished on the lead lap had Kyle started on the front row.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    Wonder how many cars would have finished on the lead lap had Kyle started on the front row.
    I think he would have gotten 3 or 4 more, based on my napkin math.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

The facts are on the track. He adjusts as fast as anyone I have seen in 70 years. Very few drivers can claim that. I am thinking with the one day Nascar shows, He may drive at the Big E the week of the dream. When he said 20 LM races, I forgot about the several one day Nascar shows this year.

This is just a guess, but one reason HMS may allow him to race Dirt, Attract sponsors. Still need sponsors for his Nascar ride and once the gutlessness of Corp sponsors subsides, he will attract plenty IMO

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    he was next to get lapped, kyle didnt have any tear offs the last 20 laps and im sure rumley told him to ease up on it lol
    I don’t think he did... Kyle said after Port Royal that he doesn’t have a person with sticks, and only would communicate with Rumley by hand gestures under caution... and there was no cautions at AllTech so....

^^^ this is correct as they dont use signals w the sprints ^^^

is shepp out as the best driver?

300.. 400 laps... NASCAR race Those crew members will be bolting on new right rear sheet metal rather often (that’s my prediction)

Rajflyboy(not a nice word)

(not a nice word)Originally Posted by(not a nice word)ZERO25(not a nice word)

Lets not put him in the hof just yet.......hes only won on big slick momentum tracks!

Yep. This track and only 50 laps made it his from the get go. I don’t think the regulars are that worried. Speed weeks is mostly testing for them anyways.

I disagree. Larson has extensive experience with managing tires and saving them. A 100 lap race plays even more to his advantage.

Why does Larson have to win at Macon and Fairbury in order to gain your respect??? Bloomquist is labeled the goat and he didn’t make his living at fals and Macon.

There’s something to be said about a guy that can navigate a slick race track and a guy that can build a setup to rotate perfectly through the black stuff.

Is bangin the cushion in a wingless sprint or a midget that is a much less stable car not good enough for you? You act like DLM’s are the epitome of difficult cars. If anything nowadays it’s tougher to get grip in the setup than it is for the drivers to drive a gripped up car.

Put everybody in a 99 model car on a set of twin tube Carreras, one spring per corner, 430 18* motor, and a set of 55’s on east bay at the end of the week and You’ll find real quick that half of these jokers that are up front now aren’t near the driver you think they are.

There’s a reason I haven’t watched a dirt race since September, I just remembered why.