Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Didn't take my stalker long to respond. 13 mins.
    2021 race count
    6 events

The Rumley 6 is a great ride no doubt, BUT there is NO other race car driver on this planet, be it nascar, Indy car, formula 1, open wheel etc etc who can climb into that car and beat that stout of a field. Let alone do it by 15 seconds. You better put some respect on that mans name. This is great for the sport, embrace it, enjoy it and be glad you’re alive to see it. The best part about it is that you can tell he is loving every second of driving these cars.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Doubt it. Maybe if he was running full time.
    Dude. Give credit where it is due. He is very good, even better than I thought. You want him to win a Lucas or WoO Championship this year or next if he ran? Which won’t happen since the devil himself Mr Hendrick picked him up.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    This is man crush city 
    Absolutely is becoming that. It’s before your eyes, he is that good.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    This is man crush city 
    I can think of a few here that definitely have one...
    2021 race count
    6 events

Again! Until he runs a Cedar Lake, Fairbury, I 55 not gonna crown him as the best, he is very good.

Him and Christopher Bell are by far the best wheelmen in racing. They win whether they are running midgets, sprint cars, etc. I hope Christopher gets into a late model at some point.

I’m not saying he’s the best SLM driver I’ve ever seen, but I struggle to name anyone I’ve seen that’s better on dirt. If you don’t see it, it’s only because you don’t want to.

Kyle Larson is one b*d *SS mother f**ker. Going to miss him on dirt. When the 49 shot past him on that restart I thought good let's see if he can run him down. I figured he got schooled. He did. On that next restart he just showed I'm not here to run for second. Credit has to go to Rumley there is no doubt, but with the track being what it was it took a lot of driver input to do what he did. Don't go kid kyle don't go. Nascrap, blah.

Shep and Jimmy were fast but just did not qualify well.

It don't matter whether it's a midget sprint or late model he is bad news on dirt look how many sprint races he won last year against real stiff competition those woo guys are serious.

He just beat some of the best LM drivers in the world by 15 seconds, you doubters have NO argument

I’m still surprised to see Hendrick allowing him to drive on dirt at all. If he’s running East Bay next week it just sold out. First two spots to Longhorn, may have been some post race head scratching going on at the Davenport and McCreadie super alliance group.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    .....Going to miss him on dirt. When the 49 shot past him on that restart I thought good let's see if he can run him down. .....
    Why are you going to miss him on dirt? He just announced he would run 20 late model shows and over 30 open wheel shows this year. That's more than most full time dirt guys run.

Larson ran a true outlaw schedule. I'm old, I'm used to seeing guys do that. Today the woo doesn't allow guys to run outside there schedule. I hope kyle has a tremendous year on dirt. As for the taxi can racing. Blah, but my wish for him. He dominates the taxi circuit.

kazual, no East Bay. Believe he's done till March.

It will be interesting to follow Rico Abreu in the Paul Silva #57 this year. Will Rico be able to come close to the success that Kyle had in that equipment. We know it's a top notch ride. Was it all Kyle or was the ride that good. Time will tell.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    kazual, no East Bay. Believe he's done till March.It will be interesting to follow Rico Abreu in the Paul Silva #57 this year. Will Rico be able to come close to the success that Kyle had in that equipment. We know it's a top notch ride. Was it all Kyle or was the ride that good. Time will tell.
    That's just a west coast car. It's not Paul's car somebody else owns it

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Bingo........now the search is on for Rumleys newest gadget!
    Easley found just look in the driver seat!🤫

Given time, he'd be one of, if not the best. At Portsmouth and Charlotte last year he seemed lost and out of place. Now if he were to go back to those places, he'd probably be better. I'd like to see him at some bullring like Pevely and Fairbury to see how he'd do. Again with time, I'm sure he'd adjust. The guy is undoubtedly a tremendous talent, and with Rumley turning the wrenches, they are a awesome combo.

No east bay for k larson. All-tech was only race for speedweeks for him