Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thornton Jr

With 74 cars entered its gonna be tough for the big guns to do good.

R. Thorton....I think... will do pretty good on tracks he's been on already, on unfamiliar tracks he may struggle....he's in a Longhorn chss. so should be plenty of info out there if they sharing...with cars being so close these days u gotta be on.... with the size of the fields it's hard for everybody right now. Track like Atomic or B-town (which he ran pretty good at last year) he'll be good. Root for the New guy!!

Not just the new guy. Ricky is a great person too. Fantastic attitude. It is fun to talk racing with him. He just loves being in a race car.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Quote Originally Posted by mod95 View Post
    I think this is even a different car than the one he ran well with in AZ, or at least he started speedweeks with a different car (may have switched back to the AZ one by now)
    Same car as they ran in Arizona. Ricky has never seen All Tech or East Bay. Huge learning curve & with 75 cars there, it makes it even harder.

They've had close to 80 cars each night so far. Minus team zero. Making the field is a task in itself. Anybody comes out of east bay just making the a main thru the week will impress me.