Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: From Now On

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Celebrating an occasional podium finish in a second rate series?
    Mark is going to see this ya know? 😉

B Shepp had a good night despite not qualifying well. Good points night

B Shepp is just one of those "second rate series" racers tho. Right Tm? 😝😊

I remember when they put bloomer in the truck at eldora. I wasn't in here back then but I could just imagine the story tellers. How did that go for him.

Poor ole flyboy: “good points night”?
    I didn’t know BShepp had switched from WOO to Lucas Oil. Flyboy is a
    Lost ball in high weeds!

Porch light on, nobody home.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I remember when they put bloomer in the truck at eldora. I wasn't in here back then but I could just imagine the story tellers. How did that go for him.
    Been talked about oh about 300 times. He thought he was smarter than the KBM guys, took out the sway bar, and was awful. I’d like to see him get another shot and not touch it. So y’all would stfu. He goes good in the modifieds and asphalt lates when he ran them.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Celebrating an occasional podium finish in a second rate series?
    Second rate series? Is that why BShepp would come in last year and had a ridiculous win percentage. They are similar, whether anyone wants to admit it or not.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Kyle Larson is the greatest dirt driver ever. You got that? No one has ever been better or will ever be better. 
    At least you are learning. He is definitely growing on me. And as young as he is, man he has such great opportunities and chances to solidify just how great he is.

CnB. Is he going to east bay ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    CnB. Is he going to east bay ?
    Nah. With NASCAR, Daytona, Covid, he isn’t able to do it. Think it was on DoD a few days ago.

Originally posted by chupp n bloomer fan

Been talked about oh about 300 times. He thought he was smarter than the KBM guys, took out the sway bar, and was awful. I’d like to see him get another shot and not touch it. So y’all would stfu. He goes good in the modifieds and asphalt lates when he ran them.
    There's always that pesky ol' sway bar to fall back on! LOL!

What are the standard excuses for the dismal amateurish showing in an ARCA car at Springfield and a couple of other ARCA races and his comical accomplishments at The Chili Bowl? Who, pray tell, was he smarter than for those glaring blunder's?

Do you want him to revisit those fiasco's on his resume' and kick ass so as to make everyone stfu?

Never grow tired of the excuses.

The GOAT never won an asphalt late model race. Right? Larson has. He won an asphalt late model race in his very first start and an asphalt late model championship in his rookie season. Seems there is a pattern here.

At least bloomer knows what a sway bar is

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    At least bloomer knows what a sway bar is
    The haters always gonna beat that dead horse.....even deader!

Even though they wont tell the whole story!

Flyboy- you still going to East Bay? If so I would like to introduce myself & buy you a strawberry shortcake!

Remember the first time you ate something that you thought was fantastic and said " dam, I didn't expect to find something that tastes that great at a place like this"????

^^^^^^^^^^East bay strawberry shortcake for me circa 2006 or 7^^^^^^^^^^^

Wish I could join you fellers, but I'll be watching from the recliner again this year.....we will have to make our own again this year.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Remember the first time you ate something that you thought was fantastic and said " dam, I didn't expect to find something that tastes that great at a place like this"????

^^^^^^^^^^East bay strawberry shortcake for me circa 2006 or 7^^^^^^^^^^^

Wish I could join you fellers, but I'll be watching from the recliner again this year.....we will have to make our own again this year.
    Honestly, the track version is not as good. The guy with the trailer was much better!

Ive been sneaking over to Parkesdale Farms to get my fix!

I'm glad I have that memory then, the whole experience of standing in warm February Tampa watching my first strawberry dash with a bow full of fresh sheet cake, local strawberries and cool whip will always be one of my best dirt track trip memories.

I haven't been there in the past 8 or 9 years, I know things change.Sorry Rajfly, but you should let fox buy you one anyway....it will still be good.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bottom line is Larson is the best in the business. He is incredible to watch. I cannot wait to see what he does with Hendrick equipment. I know most of you hate Nascar, that is fine. Some of us like that too. Dirt first, but Nascar still high on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Bottom line is Larson is the best in the business. He is incredible to watch. I cannot wait to see what he does with Hendrick equipment. I know most of you hate Nascar, that is fine. Some of us like that too. Dirt first, but Nascar still high on my list.
    Yea I think he will do better than he did in the 42 car. Its a whole different game w nascar for example look at c bell what he does out of nascar and he doesnt fair as well in nascar. Its just nascar series is so much harder.