Thread: 2022

Default 2022

I believe Trump should run for Congress in 2022, then he would be a shoe-in for president in 2024!(he's gonna win that regardless)

That will strike fear in Belowsi and Schu-istinke-r!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I believe Trump should run for Congress in 2022, then he would be a shoe-in for president in 2024!(he's gonna win that regardless)

That will strike fear in Belowsi and Schu-istinke-r!
    I was thinking he should run for the house and then take the speakership !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    I was thinking he should run for the house and then take the speakership !!!!!!
    We got 2 pretty good Senators here......Rubio is a little shaky, so maybe a House seat is better!

Wow.....to see the look on Pelosi's face if that happened!

Running for Congress was one of the things I’ve thought about for what could be in his future.
    I hate time trials.

He will be way bigger than a piddly senate or house seat. He will be media and free to let his mouth rip those who are bringing the country down

I agree that he probably desires the free reign of media. Media was what he was very familiar with prior to his run. Media was what he exploited in his run. I've given the example many times, he used the media to get a billion$ in free coverage leading up to 2016. The media covered and covered him to no end when he bashed other Republicans because, most of the media hates Republicans. They loved it when he went after - Little Marco, Lyin' Ted, and (my favorite) Low Energy Jeb. They couldn't help themselves since it was right bashing right.

So then, when he actually was going to win the primary race and get the nomination, they kept up the coverage. They kept it up because if it was obnoxious or outlandish, it would help "their girl". If Trump told a whopper or tall tale, they spent days and days covering it and fact checking it for any detail they could, but they kept his name front and center while they did. When they realized he'd beat "their girl" they were seriously butt hurt and they never got over it. The press was never friendly or fair to him and they never would be after that for sure because he punked them in the biggest way possible.

But the free reign of the media will not be such. His situation will not be normal with FB and Twitter bans being lifetime or indefinite. If he does find a venue, watch for de-platforming at a higher level of the tech food chain. Publishers are already lining up to say NO to book deals and memoirs. Imagine if he was to take over in some fashion on the Rush Limbaugh Show, even as a guest host. How long before woke and cancel culture pressure weighs on sponsors and radio/podcast media companies? Yet to be seen. His opposition, in both parties, they want to control that mouth and keep it shut. They're afraid. They don't want to hear that mouth ripping them and have to explain any - I told you so - moments.

The impeachment at this point is what the Dems need to kill the king and end the movement in as much as they can. The impeachment at this point is unconstitutional. Impeachment is for public office holders - not ordinary citizens. He no longer holds office - he is a citizen. The remedy for impeachment is to remove a public office holder from office - he is out of office. It no longer applies to him and going for censure would have been their better bet but they want it ALL. It is about hate, revenge, and punishing not only him, but his voters.

If someone argues that impeachment at this point is constitutional then what is to stop any political party from "taking out" any citizen in an impeachment as a strategy. Let's say some other populist is on the rise and the political class views them as a future threat. Well then, let's think of a reason to impeach the person. After all, impeachment is political and not technically criminal/legal based so the reasons can be as flimsy as - basically whatever the party in power lets it be. Once they do that they eliminate future candidates and judges as they see fit.

This is the danger of letting this go forward beyond what the framers engineered impeachment to be and that was a remedy for removing people from office in extraordinary circumstances that could not be held out until an election. The trouble is now that impeachment has become such a gotcha tool. The other trouble is, the left still views a man and his perceived movement as this great threat so they ignore some basic constitutionality.

I guess I expect this from the Dems, despite all the talk of coming together. Judge by actions, not words.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

The dems are excercising their right to be bitches and spiteful.......this latest impeachment isn't for the country's benefit, it's to benefit the dem agenda to crush the guy that crushed their dreams in 2016.

That is all.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

If he's impeached again, he won't be allowed to run for office again, right?

Quote Originally Posted by strongerthandirt View Post
    if he's impeached again, he won't be allowed to run for office again, right?
    can you read and NOT just listen ?

Default Sky News Australia

Trump sets up 'Office of the Former President' - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YGsuRGK7eQ

Freedom of speech has been taken out for the most part now in the new People's Republic of America.

China's leader is now calling for a one world government with him in charge. It's in the works. Joe Blow is assisting them.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!