Default WOO Versus Lucas Oil LM

Are there any differences in the rules between the two sanctioning organizations?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtracing62 View Post
    Are there any differences in the rules between the two sanctioning organizations?
    That's a very good question. The last few years, there have been some different rules on shock type stuff that was allowed. Woo does a lr droop rule. Lucas doesn't.

There is rumor there are new front suspension rules in woo. Neither series appears to currently have a rulebook on the web.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    That's a very good question. The last few years, there have been some different rules on shock type stuff that was allowed. Woo does a lr droop rule. Lucas doesn't. There is rumor there are new front suspension rules in woo. Neither series appears to currently have a rulebook on the web.
    Does that mean the guys that switch from series to series have to change something on their cars or can they just go back and forth between the two? And are the tires the same?

Does that mean the guys that switch from series to series have to change something on their cars or can they just go back and forth between the two? And are the tires the same?
    The droop rule alone is enough you would need to change stuff to maximize your car.

Tires are closer now than they used to be. It varies from track to track, but the Lucas spec tires are gone now. So it's same type of tires. Any car with a chance will have new tires for that weekend anyway.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I thought the Droop rule was...............dropped. Or was it just Ray Cooks series?

I “think” Chris Tilley dropped it from his series but not Ray- ??

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    I thought the Droop rule was...............dropped. Or was it just Ray Cooks series?
    Ironman dropped it. Whitener was a victim of it opening night at Volusia, under woo sanction.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

The droop rule is the big difference between the 2. My question is ? Is either series going to do something about that flap that's out on the RF that sticks out past the tire ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    The droop rule is the big difference between the 2. My question is ? Is either series going to do something about that flap that's out on the RF that sticks out past the tire ?
    They need to reel in the entire body debacle. Look like one of them Instagram models.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    They need to reel in the entire body debacle. Look like one of them Instagram models.
    I'd like to see them just square the bodies up.
    Other than the driver compartment make them be a mirror image down the middle. nose same height all the way across, body panels the same height top to bottom on both sides, same wheel base, everything.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Yes, we need them to look more like the girl next door 👍🏻

According to some, you have to have talent to run the Lucas Series.
    The WoO Series is for beginners and the less talented.

read it right here on good ole 4m.
    8/13/16

I much prefer the WoO format than the Lucas, though I’m sure it’s the opposite for the drivers

I do like the WoO format. I wish the redraw was just the heat winners though.

I wish Lucas Oil would make one small change. Like last night, Overton was overall fast Qualifier but had no chance to start on the pole. I think for the front row only, the fastest qualifier of the 2 heat winners should pick inside or outside.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerHarvickFan View Post
    I do like the WoO format. I wish the redraw was just the heat winners though.

I wish Lucas Oil would make one small change. Like last night, Overton was overall fast Qualifier but had no chance to start on the pole. I think for the front row only, the fastest qualifier of the 2 heat winners should pick inside or outside.
    The redraw for the pole is just the heat winners. Heat winners pick 1-4, second place guys pick 5-8.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!