Default Hudson O'Neal takes wild Lucas Oil feature on Monday at East Bay

https://insidedirtracing.com/hudson-...y-at-east-bay/

O'Neal gets the win for Double Down in their second race together

Well done. He had to earn that one 👍

A lot of big names having trouble last night
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Glad see Hudson win one but Moran is running good too with a 2 an 4 an started 22 last night.

Congrats Hudson. That track last night was junk. I heard they put new dirt on it this year and that always makes the track miserable for 2 or 3 nights.

Future of Late models is great Don and Donnie did a great job raising their sons

Track was junk but still thought it was a very entertaining race. Two and Three wide for the lead and multiple drivers driving through the field from the rear (EPJ, Billy Moyer Jr., Devin Moran, and Terbo). Only thing I don't get is why start only 24 at All-Tech (1/2 mile) and then start 30 at East Bay (1/3). Scratching my head on that one.

I like the (dirt track).

I have never seen the East Bay track quite like that. I am sure I am wrong, but don't remember it. Entertaining and congrats to Hudson.

Um with 10 laps to go they said they hadn’t ran more than 3 laps in a row. There was a good battle up front and yes cars came from the back to the front. It’s hard not to move up when after 1 lap 3 cars get sideways and then the next corner 4 cars crash. That 7 spots moved up in 2 laps. This happened 10 times in 30 laps.

Love it. Love it. Love it.

Hudson drove a heck of a race. Was very patient and stayed stuck to the bottom as much as possible while the others were skating around. Good job kid

How come nobody's talkin about TonytheJacksonsJr's run from 30th to 6th? I didn't watch the race yet but he must have stayed out of trouble? Or was he that fast?
    8/13/16

Tony Jackson merely survived. He was never in contention, in fact, he wrecked once and was all tore up and came back out and rode around. I think half of the field pitted at one point in the 30 lapper. I say all that to say that it was a very entertaining race that I thought would be won from the front. Moran came from 22nd to 3rd in the first 11 laps so he passed a ton of cars, but faded a tad with 5 to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    How come nobody's talkin about TonytheJacksonsJr's run from 30th to 6th? I didn't watch the race yet but he must have stayed out of trouble? Or was he that fast?
    I think it was a little bit of both. The battle up front was so back and forth that the hard chargers didn’t get a lot of camera time other than Moran

Staying out of trouble is the first rule in race drivin