Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: East bay friday

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    you need to get that T shirt trailer stocked. Lickity split girl.
    I do!!! 2 jugs a shine and barrel of 211... 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    you need to get that T shirt trailer stocked. Lickity split girl.
    Caution , flammable .........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Erb had 2 guys under him headed into 3. He knew Moran was there, but probably didnt know Overton was under Moran as well. So when he shut the door on Moran, Moran couldnt go any lower without hitting the tractor tires and Overton kinda tapped Moran and Moran kinda tapped Erb. If Erb hold his line, he finishes top 3. Moran definitely didn;t take him out.

Are you kidding me right now? I quit watching TV News because of fake news.....now it’s found it’s way to this site. The 9 on the door number has absolutely nothing to do the Moran boy. Good lord.... drama aside....this is a nothing story. In the unlikely event Terbo DOES have a 9 somewhere on his car like a pilot puts kills on his plane....then he needs a talking to. But I highly doubt that’s the case here.

So t.erb has numbers on his car and t. carpenter has notches on his bed post... whats the big deal here?

I would say it seems coincidental is all
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    The 9 has been inside the 1 ever since he went to Best. His number has always been 91 before joining Best.

My bad. on DOD when he asked the camera to pan over to his car it looked like he had put the number 9 in the spot of contact. He still has never taken ownership of his mistakes its never his fault and man hes the common denominator is ALOT of on track incidents. Just saying.

It was actually Hudson driving in low into Morans lane that pushed Moran into Erb.

This^^^^^^^^^^

I used to be a fan of his but I am sick of it now. He doesn’t care about anybody else’s equipment and consistently chops off the nose of others going into 1 or 3. Sooner or later Tyler is going to cause a monster wreck in turn one the way he goes from the top out of 4 and drives straight down to the low side going into 1. Last night he drove off of four and before even got to the flag stand drove straight down across Moran’s front end. He’s lucky Moran didn’t nail him at that point. Then he did the same thing off two. He then points to his door in the DOD recap and acts like he had done nothing wrong.

I saw 1person get fed his rr in the and chopped the sh1t outta Devin twice in 2 laps lol. But he does no wrong

I tend to agree that terbo rarely if ever thinks he was in the wrong but the majority of drivers are like that kinda goes with the territory. I'm sure his opinion of the situation changed after he watched the video

If u watch the slow mo, Devin drove right into him, and spun him. Don’t have an opinion as to wether or not erb deserved it. It was hard racing, and he’s entertaining. He made the WWSO a show.

Your glasses are dirty too!

I think Tyler Erb is going to have a really great season. He has had a lot of speed so far this year. I don't think he deserved the bad press he got for his actions at Cedar Lake last year. He was just showing his displeasure of being raced the way he had been raced earlier at Cedar Lake. He did not hit Bobby P at a high rate of speed. He merely tried to shove Bobby P down the track backwards in turns one and two. I had a good view of turns one and two. I am sure Bobby P realized he needs to race Tyler with more respect in the future and will race him properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    I think Tyler Erb is going to have a really great season. He has had a lot of speed so far this year. I don't think he deserved the bad press he got for his actions at Cedar Lake last year. He was just showing his displeasure of being raced the way he had been raced earlier at Cedar Lake. He did not hit Bobby P at a high rate of speed. He merely tried to shove Bobby P down the track backwards in turns one and two. I had a good view of turns one and two. I am sure Bobby P realized he needs to race Tyler with more respect in the future and will race him properly.
    I don't think peoples opinion of Tyler was formed from that one incident.

You shove a microphone in a guys face before he's seen a replay, most likely he's going to be mad after what took place. That was nothing other than a racing deal. Devin got a pretty good run off of 2, Terbo for whatever reason came from the top of the track to the bottom down the back stretch. There was no way 3 cars were going to fit in that lane. Devin probably had a 3/4ths of a car on huddy entering the corner. Huddy had laid up to give Devin room, Terbo hauled it down in there, which is what initiated the contact.

I was sitting on the back stretch and had a plain sight of turn 3. I'm sure I'm still wrong, but there's my .02 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I don't think peoples opinion of Tyler was formed from that one incident.
    Lots of irony here imcryn2.......all things considered.

Causes a caution and jumps the restart tonight.

And got his spot back! smh

Stupid rule on the "not stopping part"!

Default Ziggy wasn't having it

Takes out Erb after some rough stuff.