Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Amazon, Union, & Mail-in Voting ---

Well, at least Bezos is a majority Democrat donor. And here I thought mail-in voting was in vogue nowadays?

Amazon Requests In-Person Union Vote in Covid-Hit Alabama, for "fair and balanced" voting - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...lagued-alabama

The words Fair , balanced and union havent been mentioned in the same sentence since Upton Sinclair........

But to your point , it is hilarious that they forget what they say and hope others will too.

Idiots.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The resident Union member will chime-in to explain how all of this works. Well, that is, after his Union steward tells him what to say.

Fair/balanced/union/Democrats is an oxymoron.........and if youre a "slave to the union" member, you're just a moron!

Bezos is a billionaire. He donates to things he thinks will make him the most money and he works against things that will cost him money. Amazon doesn't want unions.

Skimmed right over the mail-in voting part.

Like a fat kid at a salad bar.........

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Skimmed right over the mail-in voting part.
    Nope, I didn't. Bezos is a businessman first and he doesn't want any unions in Amazon. He will use any legal means to prevent them. Money is a tool and he spends it on politicians that he thinks will benefit him.

Politicians are for sale??? Dam yer a backpedal King.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Politicians are for sale??? Dam yer a backpedal King.
    Have I ever said they weren't for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Have I ever said they weren't for sale?
    Yes.......You've implied that on multiple occasions, on the dem side only of course.

Btw, the not actually saying it implication rule is one right out of your playbook....is it ok that we all use that?

And Zhoe Biden showed just how much he loves him some union operating engineers and their jobs by cancelling Keystone XL. Many of those jobs link back to my state of Wisconsin because one of the main contractors is Michels Corp. from Brownsville, WI, one of the largest pipeline/underground/infrastructure contractors in the nation. The local in this state, IUOE 139 probably gave many dollars to Dems while the parent company gave to the Reps and they both got the shaft.

A website many of you might want to check out is opensecrets.org . That site tracks who gives and who gets $$ in the political world. The largest "bundler" of contributions to Zhoe Biden was Tom Steyer, the uber-liberal billionaire hedge fund trader who is a rabid environmentalist. He bundled contributions of $309,351,096 to the Zhoe Biden election bid. That is nearly a third of a billion guys! It was spread out over the last few decades but that's a lot of cash.

Who do you think got their money's worth in the Keystone decision, the union guys, or the San Francisco billionaire?
    Last edited by Morgs153; 01-27-2021 at 01:49 PM.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Yes.......You've implied that on multiple occasions, on the dem side only of course.

Btw, the not actually saying it implication rule is one right out of your playbook....is it ok that we all use that?
    I never implied it. There are politicians for sale on both sides of the aisle.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    And Zhoe Biden showed just how much he loves him some union operating engineers and their jobs by cancelling Keystone XL. Many of those jobs link back to my state of Wisconsin because one of the main contractors is Michels Corp. from Brownsville, WI, one of the largest pipeline/underground/infrastructure contractors in the nation. The local in this state, IUOE 139 probably gave many dollars to Dems while the parent company gave to the Reps and they both got the shaft.

A website many of you might want to check out is opensecrets.org . That site tracks who gives and who gets $$ in the political world. The largest "bundler" of contributions to Zhoe Biden was Tom Steyer, the uber-liberal billionaire hedge fund trader who is a rabid environmentalist. He bundled contributions of $309,351,096 to the Zhoe Biden election bid. That is nearly a third of a billion guys! It was spread out over the last few decades but that's a lot of cash.

Who do you think got their money's worth in the Keystone decision, the union guys, or the San Francisco billionaire?
    Not every job is worth saving. Should we have saved all of the farriers that were put out of business by the invention of the automobile? If we were actually a first world country we would have adequate safety nets and retraining programs for the workers that are being displaced.

Nope, I didn't.
    If mail-in voting is good enough for our US electoral system, its good enough for Bezos.

Not every job is worth saving. Should we have saved all of the farriers that were put out of business by the invention of the automobile? If we were actually a first world country we would have adequate safety nets and retraining programs for the workers that are being displaced.
    Huh????????

Hypoooocrits

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    If mail-in voting is good enough for our US electoral system, its good enough for Bezos.
    Agreed. I don't belong to a union and I have no interest in joining a union, but I think workers should be free to organize if they want to. I'm no fan of Bezos.

Nope , but apparently a big fan of Bozos......sorry couldn't resist.

IF.......your aunt had balls, she would be your uncle!

Weak argument......and yet you supposedly drive an oil based fuel racecar! smh