Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    IF.......your aunt had balls, she would be your uncle!

Weak argument......and yet you supposedly drive an oil based fuel racecar! smh
    Motorsports don't need internal combustion engines. Racing is slowly dying, anyway. Weekly racing will likely be a thing of the past by the time electric vehicles are common.

Like horse racing did when the automobile became mainstream?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Like horse racing did when the automobile became mainstream?
    Right, there will still be some people racing ICE cars after electric cars become mainstream and there will also be electric race cars. I think racing as we know it today is going to die just because younger people aren’t into cars like past generations were.

Exactly.......people are going to race......it's innate.

Nope , but apparently a big fan of Bozos......sorry couldn't resist.
    Hahahahah,hahahaha I couldn't either . hahaha.

Zero wrote "......IF.......your aunt had balls, she would be your uncle!......." ROL Now now, you know we must be political corrected and follow cancel culture. You are not allowed to say aunt nor uncle. You must say "the ugly fat *itch that has the strap on".

"Union President Terry McGowan speaks out about the job losses Americans are facing due to President Biden's environmental policies in an emotional interview with Shannon Bream."

Watch the full interview, here: https://youtu.be/JKTWkYbHS4M

Where’s our resident Union member on this?

I wonder if our resident Union member still likes Democrat Union job killer Biden?

Of course he does, they control his mind totally. He even thinks electric race cars are the future. That is not logical. It would be too dangerous and the cars could become crippled at the slightest of hits also.

Nobody wants to not hear race cars while they are racing. Why they couldn't even drown out the announcer!!! Who would have to be even a greater fake at be exciting!!

The oxides would be too dangerous most of all.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

ss12 here is some more funny chit for yea. I got a good laugh out of it and I know you will as well lmfao!!!

Couldn't you just tell him or her at dinner tonight?

Don't know what these union people are complaining about. Mayor Pete and Mr. Ed(Kerry) just told them to go get another job. Heck, ol' Joe just gave them $15.00/hr. to replace those paying double or triple that.

Couldn't you just tell him or her at dinner tonight?
    Pillow talk???

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Of course he does, they control his mind totally. He even thinks electric race cars are the future. That is not logical. It would be too dangerous and the cars could become crippled at the slightest of hits also.

Nobody wants to not hear race cars while they are racing. Why they couldn't even drown out the announcer!!! Who would have to be even a greater fake at be exciting!!

The oxides would be too dangerous most of all.
    Electric race cars already exist, Formula E being the highest level so far. The reduced noise may delay some tracks from being permanently closed.

Make no mistake, I fear that racing will be 'socially unacceptable' in the future (lucky for me I will most likely be gone before it gets that far). Another issue is that cars are going to become autonomous in the near future; there will be no need or connection to 'driving' as we know it today....I think we still have some good years left though (if they would just fix the body rules on the late models anyway!)

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    ss12 here is some more funny chit for yea. I got a good laugh out of it and I know you will as well lmfao!!!
    Kid they are just fishing. I haven't even nibbled on their bait. I don't feed the trolls!! LOL
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Make no mistake, I fear that racing will be 'socially unacceptable' in the future (lucky for me I will most likely be gone before it gets that far). Another issue is that cars are going to become autonomous in the near future; there will be no need or connection to 'driving' as we know it today....I think we still have some good years left though (if they would just fix the body rules on the late models anyway!)
    It will just turn into what equestrian sports are today.

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Couldn't agree more, Evel. I too believe racing as we've known it for over 100 years will eventually become socially unacceptable to the leaders of the urban inbred population centers and their inbred followers.

I've began attending the Indianapolis 500 every year since I was in college. I remember discussing my experience at The Greatest Spectacle In Racing with some of my urban inbred classmates. They were openly repulsed by the reality of 300,000 people attending in person and several million watching on TV. The hideously expensive cars and all the peripheral expense, effort and dedication that goes into an event of that magnitude was foreign and abhorrent to most of them. Such a waste of time and resources by so many and to think people pay to watch such blasphemy! LOL!

And when I spoke of how you can hear a pin drop while nearly 300,000 people stand quietly as Taps is played repulsed them even further. Some of the more fervent man-bun gamer boys and girls were openly agitated at the thought of that many people would be, in their eyes, so ignorant and misguided. The people who I speak of are allowed to procreate and are growing in numbers every day due to the indoctrination centers/schools & universities, media, celebrity worship and of course the increase of urban inbreeding.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Couldn't agree more, Evel. I too believe racing as we've known it for over 100 years will eventually become socially unacceptable to the leaders of the urban inbred population centers and their inbred followers.I've began attending the Indianapolis 500 every year since I was in college. I remember discussing my experience at The Greatest Spectacle In Racing with some of my urban inbred classmates. They were openly repulsed by the reality of 300,000 people attending in person and several million watching on TV. The hideously expensive cars and all the peripheral expense, effort and dedication that goes into an event of that magnitude was foreign and abhorrent to most of them. Such a waste of time and resources by so many and to think people pay to watch such blasphemy! LOL!And when I spoke of how you can hear a pin drop while nearly 300,000 people stand quietly as Taps is played repulsed them even further. Some of the more fervent man-bun gamer boys and girls were openly agitated at the thought of that many people would be, in their eyes, so ignorant and misguided. The people who I speak of are allowed to procreate and are growing in numbers every day due to the indoctrination centers/schools & universities, media, celebrity worship and of course the increase of urban inbreeding.
    You are so correct. My oldest daughter is in her second year of college; she is out of place with her racing shirts and 'work for what you have mentality', crazy world we are seeing. The movie Idiocracy is almost scary funny, we continue to 'breed ourselves out of existence'. Even though 'Change' may be inevitable, that still does not mean that it is always for the better....