Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    ss12 here is some more funny chit for yea. I got a good laugh out of it and I know you will as well lmfao!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid they are just fishing. I haven't even nibbled on their bait. I don't feed the trolls!! LOL
    So NO comment from the supposed Union expert.

Its all good ss12, I understand you don’t want to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    You are so correct. My oldest daughter is in her second year of college; she is out of place with her racing shirts and 'work for what you have mentality', crazy world we are seeing. The movie Idiocracy is almost scary funny, we continue to 'breed ourselves out of existence'. Even though 'Change' may be inevitable, that still does not mean that it is always for the better....
    Evel, hat's off to your daughter!! It takes guts, conviction and strength of character to talk, think and believe something different than what the indoctrination centers are verbally bombarding and injecting into it's pupils consciousness. My experiences go back a generation from your daughter and this $hit already had solidly taken root in the system as expressed in my previous post.

The most disconcerting aspects of all this is that ordinary folks who merely want to be left alone to raise their families and live their lives, like most of us here, will only set back and take so much of urban inbred/man-bun gamer boy bull$hit before they've had all their going to take.

They will just deprogram you. They control the government, education system, and the Hollywood/media. They just cancel you.

I am feeling absolutely disappointed with Amazon, too; I just can't get why online marketplace is so much politized. I am planning to sell my Amazon FBA business to SageFund, I already found all the info and all the steps on this site .

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    The resident Union member will chime-in to explain how all of this works. Well, that is, after his Union steward tells him what to say.
    Always gotta call that union first so they can tell him what to say!!!! hahahahaha
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Stolen ballots discovered in Seattle.

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!