Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What makes you think it won't go back? And what national tour still races 5 nights in a row (besides speedweeks)
    2021 race count
    6 events

Even the year that paid $100,000 to the champion only had 4 drivers at all of the points paying races I believe, so seems like lack of drivers following the whole tour is nothing new. Still love the series and being able to go to the races all week long.
    Last edited by Action10; 01-27-2021 at 04:05 PM.

maybe im being a little hard on them and miss the old days. i still enjoy and look forward to it every year. i know that its not all they're fault that series has gone down a bit they have really been hurt by all the other series popping up all over and costs going up.

So, this has become a Tour and they will end up with like 40 nights within 8 weeks. How about UMP step up and pay the top 10 show-up money or at minimum ramp up the points money for 2 - 5th, ideally back to 10th. Everything has gone up in cost except the purses or points fund -- those are pretty much the same as they've been for the last several years. The other dilemma is UMP is scheduling over several big Lucas races that some of the drivers would have attended. During the Michigan swing with the current points money, if FALS, FC, Peoria, Spoon or others have big shows, if you are not in the Top 2 or Top 3 you might as well stay home and race those shows.One additional factor, UMP and Dirtcar make money off of the broadcasts. At some point when will money from any of the broadcasts help the drivers and teams?