Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default No more provisionals.

And we wouldn't see EPJ much. Seriously, why the free handouts for people who can't race their way in like everyone else? How is that fair to the other guys that didn't make it but don't have the big name sponsors?

You answered your own question. It’s about the sponsors being seen.

Why do provisionals bother people so bad? It's their series they can put in whoever they please and don't need to ask permission from some keyboard warrior. Gather up some cash and start your own series and run it the way you want.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Why do provisionals bother people so bad? It's their series they can put in whoever they please and don't need to ask permission from some keyboard warrior. Gather up some cash and start your own series and run it the way you want.
    Because they dont want to watch several cars out there going thru the motions instead of a car that could compete. It's only mildly annoying for regular shows. It is worse in big events.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    And we wouldn't see EPJ much. Seriously, why the free handouts for people who can't race their way in like everyone else? How is that fair to the other guys that didn't make it but don't have the big name sponsors?
    They don't care. They have 12 guys to make happy.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

The word loyalty doesn't seem to matter anymore to some people!

Agreed. The drivers that are committed to a series deserve a few perks along the way.

Yep. You have a team commitment to 4un the series you deserve to get perks. I like seeing where they end up. Some push the car really hard and pass a bunch of cars. Others well they just have some nights were the car is junk.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    The word loyalty doesn't seem to matter anymore to some people!
    Loyalty is shown in tech. Haha
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Just give them a trophy for showing up !!

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Just give them a trophy for showing up !!
    They get a stack of Ben's for showing up. Seems enough to me.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Because they dont want to watch several cars out there going thru the motions instead of a car that could compete. It's only mildly annoying for regular shows. It is worse in big events.
    It really irritates me when a series regular pulls s big dirty slider for a transfer spot in a b main, on a guy that has to race his was in.

I remember when Richards wiped out krob a couple years ago at the north south. That is probably the worst I've ever seen. It was one of those deals you just had to shake your head and wonder what the logic was behind that
    Last edited by zyoung25; 01-27-2021 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    It really irritates me when a series regular pulls s big dirty slider for a transfer spot in a b main, on a guy that has to race his was in.

I remember when Richards wiped out krob a couple years ago at the north south. That is probably the worst I've ever seen. It was one of those deals you just had to shake your head and wonder what the logic was behind that
    I hate seeing that too. There has been some of that this week. Winger and Braezelle got it last night.

It would be nice if one could argue a provisional kept that from happening. It clearly doesn't.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Why do peoples opinions bother people so bad? It's a forum I can writoe whatever I please and don't need permission from some keybaord warrior. Gather up some cash and star your own country and run it with no freedom of speech, the way you want.

They would be better off letting all the touring guys into the feature and making provisionals for the non regulars.

Fellas provisionals are necessary. I do not see why anyone watching should be concerned. You tell me how many drivers would follow WOO or Lucas (Just picking top two series) if there were no provisionals or other benefits? Anyone paying attention should know that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Why do peoples opinions bother people so bad? It's a forum I can writoe whatever I please and don't need permission from some keybaord warrior. Gather up some cash and star your own country and run it with no freedom of speech, the way you want.
    No part of my post said you should not post your opinion. No part of my post was trying to stop free speech. You seem to have a problem with provisionals so I offered a solution by starting your own series.

Based on your other posts I bet you would rather just complain. You seem like the type that if you won the lottery you would be mad about paying taxes on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Fellas provisionals are necessary. I do not see why anyone watching should be concerned. You tell me how many drivers would follow WOO or Lucas (Just picking top two series) if there were no provisionals or other benefits? Anyone paying attention should know that!!!
    The OP is complaining jackoff with his head up his anal canal.

I think they should limit a driver to say 10 provisionals a year. That means you’d have to make about 80% of the races on speed. If you can’t do that then there are other drivers more deserving of a feature spot than you.

The OP is complaining jackoff with his head up his anal canal.
    Someday you'll go far.