Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Eldora World 100 Prediction

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say we’re gonna get the 49th AND 50th World 100’s in the same weekend. This will follow suit just like they’re doing with the Kings Royal. Wednesday qualify and heats, Thursday B mains and 49th world 100. Friday and Saturday will be the 50th same format. Any takers?

I think it will be that way for dream as well
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

I took the whole week off, just in case.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

No, first, it's the 50th and 51st World 100, and they will do the 51st on Wednesday/Thursday and the 50th Friday/Saturday. Same with the Dream. This is inline with how they are doing the Kings Royal and they are showing two Dreams and Worlds on their Twitter profile. I'm not sure yet why they are holding the release of this info.

For the Kings Royal they have stated they will be announcing "soon" about tickets for the Wed/Thurs portion for current ticket holders. This makes me wonder how they could possibly do camping. If current ticket holders don't buy Wed/Thurs camping, are those folks going to be expected to pack up for Fri/Sat? That would be a huge mess! But according to the website, this is going to be the case. So there will be tickets for both races along with separate camping. My guess is the same for the Dream and World. All speculation of course based on information they have released.

Twitter- https://twitter.com/EldoraSpeedway

Kings Royal info- https://www.eldoraspeedway.com/2020/...go-the-spoils/

The customer service team from the Eldora Speedway box office will be reaching out directly to those patron accounts making the original purchase of tickets, campsites and/or pit passes for the 2020 Kings Royal with details on the 2021 Kings Royal Week prior to tickets and campsites resuming public sale.

This tells me current ticketholders and campers get first dibs obviously on the 2021 Kings Royal, but my wonder is how will they handle camping? Tickets are easy.

Myself i see the format as qualify Wednesday for the 50th to be ran on Friday, then qualify on Thursday for the 51st on Saturday. Back2Back 100 lappers, what a weekend.

heats ran accordingly on qualifying day

i just hope they can actually hold these races in the normal fashion , still have my camp site reserved , originally it was for the whole week , but dont know now.....

Talked to a couple Eldora Officials at Bubba & they said it isn’t looking good again for fans this year also, so I wouldn’t get too excited. Looking like we’ll need to find races in Republican run states, which is unfortunately dwindling, East Bay was ok & hopefully Bubba races good

Illinois is a blue state and had fans...
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Illinois is a blue state and had fans...
    And everything is better in Illinois we are opening back up lol
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Fans in stands ?????

Triple Worlds in 2022!

But seriously, the fact that it's now February and Eldora hasn't released a schedule is concerning. Illinois tracks appear to be pretty confident that they will be able to open, since they are releasing schedules.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

A few weeks ago I was flipping through the channels and saw the Cleveland Browns were apparently in a playoff game in Cleveland with fans in the stands. Does the NFL have more pull so fans can attend a silly game, but we can't go to a race?

Quote Originally Posted by PAbigbear View Post
    A few weeks ago I was flipping through the channels and saw the Cleveland Browns were apparently in a playoff game in Cleveland with fans in the stands. Does the NFL have more pull so fans can attend a silly game, but we can't go to a race?
    You didn't watch the game very closely. They allowed like 1/10th of maximum capacity. Everybody was spread out in different rows, you want Eldora to pick and choose which fans can and can't go to Eldora? That's a great way to make people mad.

And yes, the NFL has more pull than dirt track racing for what it's worth.

I'd say the Dream is in doubt, at this point. Maybe World 100 can happen?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Ohio is a Rep run state. Last year many Dirt tracks in Ohio were jammed packed with fans. I expect the big E to have fans this year. At least I don't expect DeWine to interfere. IMO its up to Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Ohio is a Rep run state. Last year many Dirt tracks in Ohio were jammed packed with fans. I expect the big E to have fans this year. At least I don't expect DeWine to interfere. IMO its up to Tony.
    Eldora is big enough to be in the government radar. It's treated like a football stadium. We shall see...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Plenty of tracks to race on. Tracks that would love to put on a show with fans.

Tony needs to stop being the biggest wussbag on the planet and tell the government to go screw themselves like the other tracks have done. We do have protected freedoms that even the government cannot take away.