Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Said the man with no money on the line.

Hate to be a complainer but I know my interest in another year of no fans invite only fields at Eldora is about nil. I have tix for the dream and can live with having to sit a year off if it came to that.

If you have the $$$ invested in a track and don't really need to open the gates. I think most will sit it out. Tony's not going to take on the state. In the end it's not really worth it in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    If you have the $$$ invested in a track and don't really need to open the gates. I think most will sit it out. Tony's not going to take on the state. In the end it's not really worth it in my opinion.
    Yes. I think you are correct but this also males Anthony Stewart a democrat 😜😂

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    He doesn't need to "take on the state". They're not allowed to stop people from assembling. Therefore he can continue on with business as usual without any risks. If he chooses not to run then apparently he thinks that we shouldn't have freedom.

Just asking ... perhaps does he think it’s the right thing to do at this time?

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    He doesn't need to "take on the state". They're not allowed to stop people from assembling. Therefore he can continue on with business as usual without any risks. If he chooses not to run then apparently he thinks that we shouldn't have freedom.
    I usually stay out of these, but isn't it Tony's choice to run an event or not? He is under no obligation to provide our entertainment, period. You are wanting to infringe on his rights, not him on yours!

If no fans are allowed , generator and yeti cooler thefts will continue to decline.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The state is gonna pull the liquor license if Eldora runs. That’s why they’re not racing.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Josh Bayko

You are exactly right!
    Some on here just don’t understand that!
    Liquor & beer license. (All alcohol licenses)

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    I usually stay out of these, but isn't it Tony's choice to run an event or not? He is under no obligation to provide our entertainment, period. You are wanting to infringe on his rights, not him on yours!
    That's the point...if he doesn't want to operate a racetrack and he hates having fans, then why doesn't he sell it? And why did he sell tickets to events that he didn't plan on allowing people in to see?
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 02-02-2021 at 01:41 PM.

The state isn't allowed to use Constitutional rights to take away alcohol licenses, so that just another BS reason for Tony to not have to deal with the fans that he obviously hates. Haven't you people ever taken a civics class? There is no law that was passed by the legislature that states that having events is illegal, therefore Tony can have all the fans that he wants. It's his choice to sit on people's money and collect interest on it forever.
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 02-02-2021 at 01:41 PM.

Gear Head - you are a total idiot!
    You should move to Cuba!

That's the point...if he doesn't want to operate a racetrack and he hates having fans, then why doesn't he sell it? And why did he sell tickets to events that he didn't plan on allowing people in to see?
    Wait, which events has Eldora sold tickets to with no intention of running?

He owns the place - he can use it to play horse shoes if he desires!

I think Gear Head was born in Waco, Texas at the compound or possibly at Ruby Ridge? He has been going on with his rampage for almost a year now! If Eldora is holding his ticket money for the 2020 races-all he has to do is ask for a refund - forfeit his seating- open them up for someone else: PROBLEM SOLVED!

Where did it say in any of the press releases he hates fans? (So confused)

Other states have done it and there was no challenge from businesses. The state can pull a liquor license without needing a reason. Just like where I work we can call the cops out to evict someone if we don't want them there. We don't need to give the cops or the guest a reason why.

If Tony can have all the fans he wants then why doesn't he have events with fans. Tell us Gear_Head.
    Last edited by NeedforLM$peed; 02-02-2021 at 02:00 PM.
    2021 race count
    6 events

You’ve been on this soap box for dang near a year. Give it a break, it’s common sense.

... and thanks foxfire2dirtracing!