Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Because apparently they had some plan at some point not to allow fans since it's not against the law in any way, shape, or form to allow fans. It's protected by the Constitution. Tony can have all the private events he wants, I don't really care. But if you sell tickets then you have to honor that contract as long as it's not illegal. And it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Because apparently they had some plan at some point not to allow fans since it's not against the law in any way, shape, or form to allow fans. It's protected by the Constitution. Tony can have all the private events he wants, I don't really care. But if you sell tickets then you have to honor that contract as long as it's not illegal. And it's not.
    So you admit what you said was total BS? Good! And no, no business has to honor anything they sell tickets to. As much chit as you spew about knowing how the law works, you come up with some really stupid stuff!

Nope, I only speak facts. You are the one claiming that anybody can sell tickets to bogus events, which certainly isn't the case. Tell me what law, that was passed by the state legislature, states that people cannot assemble at racing events in Ohio. Considering that would be in direct conflict with the Constitution, which overrides state laws, I doubt you're going to find it. So you are the one spewing BS.

Nope, I only speak facts. You are the one claiming that anybody can sell tickets to bogus events, which certainly isn't the case. Tell me what law, that was passed by the state legislature, states that people cannot assemble at racing events in Ohio. Considering that would be in direct conflict with the Constitution, which overrides state laws, I doubt you're going to find it. So you are the one spewing BS.
    Facts? Why do you keep dodging the question? WHEN did Eldora sell tickets to an event it no intention of running? What bogus event have they sold tickets to? Answer that before sticking your foot further in your mouth!

TD, last year's events. I've told you that 3 times now, but you keep asking the same question. Do you have a reading comprehension issue?

And where is that law that you claim exists? Oh, you can't find it? Go figure!
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 02-04-2021 at 01:58 PM.

TD, last year's events. I've told you that 3 times now, but you keep asking the same question. Do you have a reading comprehension issue?

And where is that law that you claim exists? Oh, you can't find it? Go figure!
    So let me get this straight, in November of 2019 Eldora Speedway knew they wouldn't be holding an event in 2020? And when they did sell tickets after the onset of Covid, not knowing if a race would happen or not (key part here, not knowing), they somehow did it knowing it wouldn't happen. No one knew anything at that time.

But if you sell tickets then you have to honor that contract as long as it's not illegal. And it's not.
    Where do you get the idea they have to honor the contract? WHAT contract!?! LMAO You are aware they offer refunds for tickets, right? You do know that, right?? Are you saying what they are doing is illegal? Good luck with that battle!