Thread: Lucas Oil Rules

Default Lucas Oil Rules

After watching last night the rules must just not apply to the regulars. Monday night the guy in the 2x car was penalized 4 spots for supposedly jumping the start after finishing in a transfer spot. Last night Erb was beside the guy in front of him before they dropped the green with no penalties. Guess that's what you call taking care of your own.

Quote Originally Posted by FF21 View Post
    After watching last night the rules must just not apply to the regulars. Monday night the guy in the 2x car was penalized 4 spots for supposedly jumping the start after finishing in a transfer spot. Last night Erb was beside the guy in front of him before they dropped the green with no penalties. Guess that's what you call taking care of your own.
    That's those perks of being a regular. Tech rules are the same. Lol
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Erb jumps the start more than anyone I've seen.

Them there fummy tars a jd's are probably supplied by Lucas!! . ... ..

Default Erb on restarts

Quote Originally Posted by FF21 View Post
    I have seen Tyler on many restarts be even with the guy in front of him and they let it go.

Remember when Francis was going to get tech all squared away. LOL. He fell right in line and keeps cashing those checks.

Quote Originally Posted by b1eagle View Post
    I have seen Tyler on many restarts be even with the guy in front of him and they let it go.
    I really wish they could keep the cars lined up and together on the starts. You'll see the outside guy, 2 or 3 car widths up from the leader....I don't know how you do this, except move the Starting line closer to the S/F line.

I can't understand all the car changes that didn't result in loss of starting spot either.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

and how did Dan Stone get his spot back after spinning out in the B last night? Did they claim he spun because there was a tire in the middle of the track? The 14 car didn't hit him from behind. Maybe I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    and how did Dan Stone get his spot back after spinning out in the B last night? Did they claim he spun because there was a tire in the middle of the track? The 14 car didn't hit him from behind. Maybe I missed something.
    Yes because the tire was in the middle of the track