Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    i guess all that being said , it speaks more about the slappee than the slapper......i reckon super deuce should get a pass, he doesn't normally start sheet...humblest of apologies.

But you all know that Most all you guys aren't no way in hell going to stand there and let a guy slap you and not retaliate( in some way)....fighter or no.
    no sh!t BBQ , a guy getting slapped by another guy is the worst insult of all , I had rather take a good ole fashion azz whooping than let that go ......

This thread is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Sounds like a smart dude to me. Hitting someone with a fist can = broken hand for you
    had a judge tell me once "next time slap the sH!T out of him that way it isn't assault " ! just sayin' !led me to believe that closed fist was more severe than open hand ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    had a judge tell me once "next time slap the sH!T out of him that way it isn't assault " ! just sayin' !led me to believe that closed fist was more severe than open hand ?
    Yep! Where I live, hitting someone with a closed fist is a more serious charge than hitting with an open hand. Although the closed fist usually gets the point across better. lol

Ok. Anybody?????????

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Where was Ciara?
    Wildly chasing someone thru the pits with arms flailing and screaming incoherently. Something about, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner..."