Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Gm electric vehicles by 2035

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...-idUSKBN29X2AY

Looks like gas will be going up the next few years. Make it why you can because its coming to an end!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Who’s fishing? or trolling?

Setting the government up for another bailout???

Nothing more than a boondoggle, Politically.

Pick your poison from key words: boondoggle electric cars - https://www.google.com/search?q=boon...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Personally, I like this one.

TWO DECADES OF THE TOYOTA PRIUS BOONDOGGLE - https://drivetribe.com/p/two-decades...RmaujS3nuyt-PQ

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...-idUSKBN29X2AY

Looks like gas will be going up the next few years. Make it why you can because its coming to an end!!
    You really should have been born in China11!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Not gonna happen! remember folks this is the same company that thought the Vega was a good idea. Silico-aluminate block with no steel sleeves. yeah, that was a grand idea wasn't it?

Cash for CLUNKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mustang E baby 👶

How about the best selling truck Ford's f150. The most powerful electric truck in 2023, Will it be a f 150 or a E 150?

https://www.caranddriver.com/ford/f-150-electric

Towing capacity is sure to be nothing short of heroic. Ford staged an event in July 2019 to prove that its prototype could tow a 1,000,000-pound section of train cars loaded with F-150s. Official capacity will likely be quite a bit lower than that, and it's unclear yet how Ford intends to retain the truck's electric driving range when pulling a heavy trailer.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    How about the best selling truck Ford's f150. The most powerful electric truck in 2023, Will it be a f 150 or a E 150?

https://www.caranddriver.com/ford/f-150-electric

Towing capacity is sure to be nothing short of heroic. Ford staged an event in July 2019 to prove that its prototype could tow a 1,000,000-pound section of train cars loaded with F-150s. Official capacity will likely be quite a bit lower than that, and it's unclear yet how Ford intends to retain the truck's electric driving range when pulling a heavy trailer.
    I’m sure AOC and Bernie will figure it out !

Because the Chevy Volt was such a "blazing" success.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Maybe it could be sold to cash for clunkers.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Manufacturers will beat out the 2035 mandates. That’s the word I have heard.

It's not like it's a button they are turning on or off.......I'm pretty good at adapting so if I'm driving an electric truck in 2035 I hope it has the power to pull my 31 ft electric fishing boat.

SS you have a knack for being certain about things that are basically unprovable one way or the other when you say them.......and then get all pissy when people call you on it......troll on Bill Dance.

Let us all know when the " getting better with Joe " part starts.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Barbecueboy -

Knowing I’m still waiting on the Jetsons car from 1962 to come to fruition --- I’ve found over the years that electric vehicle supporters (a greater majority/not all) are per-say gullible fools or rather ignorant, some both, about the concept as a whole, and mostly ignorant about the overall “green” emission pipedream. Politically motivated puppets, IMO.

Like most things these days, its nothing more than a “I bought in to it hook-line-and sinker” feel good deal --- using no investigate forethought what so ever. As well, I’d say most do not do their due diligence while researching where electricity really comes from, and how its produced via power plants, source energy wise.

Than again, gullibility and ignorance aren’t illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    ….pull my 31 ft electric fishing boat.
    JMHO, I’d say the boating industry and the RV industry are the next target for Biden and AOC. I’ll also say the RV industry (pushers and pullers) takes a hit in less than a year due to high fuel prices.

The question that I have, is the batteries..... Just make them out of thin air? I'm thinking like AOC....

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Chevy started selling the volt in 2011. The average price of gas was $3.53. The highest price of gas was in 2012 which was $3.64. Every since then gas has been coming down thanks to more car manufacturers producing electric vehicles. Gas is as cheap as it every has been. In 1964 if you had 3 silver dimes you could buy a gallon of gas. Today if you had "one" of those dimes you could buy a gallon of gas.

Batteries do have to be disposed of