Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

I have taken my fair share of criticism for sure. Comes with the turf, just a few posts ago a poster referred to me as a tool, how glib. Some of us are own worst critics. Ya make a speaking mistake and you tell yourself to get it right and move on. Not a do better deal, just try it and see how ya do.

Late Model Mark

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    The sad thing is: all of 2020 so many were complaining about tracks being closed. Republicans vs Democrats. Constitutional rights so forth and so on.
    Now we are racing in Florida-no restrictions and many of us are down here spending tons of money to see it while most of you are sitting at home watching for free and complaining about the announcers!
    Is there anything in life that would satisfy you and make you happy??
    So because of what happened in 2020 people should not complain about someone doing a poor job? So if I go to Burger King and my order is wrong I should not complain because they were closed 4 months ago due to covid?

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Good point fox
    Actually it's a dumb point.. like 99% of your posts.

DirtSLMracing:

Your point about Burger King is valid.

My point about “complaining about something you are getting for free” is also valid!

Your glass is always half empty-regardless. You should try a little happiness sometime- it will make your life better!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    So because of what happened in 2020 people should not complain about someone doing a poor job? So if I go to Burger King and my order is wrong I should not complain because they were closed 4 months ago due to covid?
    You paid for the whopper and deserve for it to be correct like you ordered and paid for it, I totally get that......The announcing isn't a product that is static like that though, it isn't going to be the same every time.

The race is the burger itself, the announcing is just the condiment ......I'm ok if they put a little too much ketchup on it as long as the burger is cooked well.

Just my point of view
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote:

DirtSLMracing:

Your point about Burger King is valid.

My point about “complaining about something you are getting for free” is also valid!

Your glass is always half empty-regardless. You should try a little happiness sometime- it will make your life better!
    .................................................. .................................................. .........................................

I pay a monthly fee for my cable and internet then a yearly subscription for Lucas Oil TV.. so it is not "free"

Regardless of the cost I don't see the connection between the price of something determining to what degree one should be able to be critical of another doing a poor job. Accepting below average as OK seems to be the norm these days.

As far as my half empty glass.. you can call it that.. or the live in reality instead of fantasy land glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The race is the burger itself, the announcing is just the condiment ......I'm ok if they put a little too much ketchup on it as long as the burger is cooked well.

Just my point of view
    Yes !!!!!!!!! Drop the mic. Good stuff.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You paid for the whopper and deserve for it to be correct like you ordered and paid for it, I totally get that......The announcing isn't a product that is static like that though, it isn't going to be the same every time.The race is the burger itself, the announcing is just the condiment ......I'm ok if they put a little too much ketchup on it as long as the burger is cooked well.Just my point of view
    That is spot on!