Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The NET is a cool dive bar. If I’m over in Parkersburg I try to sneak in for a burger and a game or three of pool.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

biggest whiner in dirt racing. people fight all the time. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) erb almost ran 2 guys over last year. do something about it and shut up.

The dirtiest hockey leagues in the world are leagues that don’t allow fighting. Having to answer physically keeps people actions in check.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by chopter33 View Post
    biggest whiner in dirt racing. people fight all the time. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) erb almost ran 2 guys over last year. do something about it and shut up.
    Idiot #2 has arrived...

Ernie better watch out Shannon buckingham coming for ya 😂😂

next week on whine with 39 we hear how dirt latemodel racing is to expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Yep!! What TMac said...
    Well well well we finally agree on something. Thats weird.🤓

Remember Timmy was in the pits with his dad for years. He is right, you pulled crap like that on the track you better have to be able to defend yourself in the pits. It may not happen immediately but finding a guy taking a nap at the end of the night was not unusual. Racing has changed, these cars are store bought

Times change. Things change. Be willing to adapt to the new stuff or you will get beat. That being said I am a T Mac fan. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    Well well well we finally agree on something. Thats weird.邏
    Go fug yourself bich...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Haha ... we definitely called it THE NET. And don’t forget Nip n Cue downtown. So many good times.

I agree with Tim, if you race a guy like a d!ckhead and tear up his equipment, you deserve to get your teeth knocked out. It's a better way of dealing with problems instead of sending a guy into the wall at 100+ MPH.
    Last edited by gumby_32d; 01-30-2021 at 05:52 PM.

In the late 60’s my dad was in the pits at Peoria and there was a race car that was pretty beat up on the outside. He was looking at it and noticed the interior was extremely nice (for its time). Dad asked the driver why it was so beat up on the outside but so nice on the inside. The driver replied “because “John Connolly hasn’t figured out how to get in there yet!”
    Apparently, that driver had put Connolly in the fence early in the year and John spent the rest of the season making sure he remembered it.
    Let them police themselves.

One thing I have noticed is that that it seems nothing matters on the car, except the nose. 15 years ago, if you had your spoiler half torn off, you were done. now these guys drive so aggressively, they dont care if they rip the quarter panel off, the spoiler off, the side off..as long as that big nose is planted, and the rear of the car itself acts like the spoiler, they drive over their heads and bonzai every corner, every lap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Ernie better watch out Shannon buckingham coming for ya 
    I’m more scared of his wife honestly

IMO one of the reasons for the curbing of fights is to do with exposure of sport on TV apps etc. The old days are gone and not coming back. However if the series is going to curtail fighting then they should penalize bad actors more often.

It is entertaining to see a lot of bump and banging, but there is a bit too much bonzi type racing going on. Tearing up a lot of equipment and even worse many are the back markers struggling to just make laps. T Mac is speaking the truth and facts

Correct. She’s definitely wearing the pants in that relationship lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Go fug yourself bich...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 now thats fummy right there

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Remember Timmy was in the pits with his dad for years. He is right, you pulled crap like that on the track you better have to be able to defend yourself in the pits. It may not happen immediately but finding a guy taking a nap at the end of the night was not unusual. Racing has changed, these cars are store bought
    Old Barefoot Bob didn't take any crap for sure. He couldn't afford to! He was the Shoestring Traveler of the DIRT modified guys.

B Shepp has worn out a few people this week. I don’t see him getting any negative press on it.