Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 4 of Trump’s 2nd impeachment lawyers step aside

Trump Loses Lead Impeachment Lawyers Shortly Before Senate Trial - https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...h=6ecea66834a0

Thats why he is so beloved by his followers!

He fights for what he believes in!..... TRUMP2022/2024

Really, is this going anywhere at all? Enough Republican senators already voted that they will NOT vote for impeachment so the left will not get the 2/3 vote they (the progressives, the Dems, the revenge and hate crowd) need to see this to fruition. What is the point at this time?

You impeach people in public office, Donald Trump is not in public office.
    Impeachment does not apply to a private citizen, Donald Trump is now a private citizen.
    The remedy for impeachment is removal from public office, Donald no longer holds public office.

This is so much theatrics at this point. The Dems are doing this for show. They are hoping to embarrass a few Republicans from not so safe districts for the next election cycle. The Republicans who are in safe states/districts are saying - yeah go ahead, I'll show my stones. All the while they try to paint this picture of dire doom and gloom from the pandemic yet they waste their time on an impeachment trial that will go NOWHERE. All that time and money spent for this show.

Money and time spent that could be better spent on other things that matter and make a difference to this country but the left is still so consumed by HATE and teaching the Trump supporters a lesson.

This is how we heal and unify. Yeah right.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Long way from being a Trump fan. But the impeachment is more about Pelosi, Schumer, etc. excising their hatred than putting him on trial for past transgressions, it overrides their willingness to legislate. Pot meet kettle.
    I hate time trials.

So this impeachment is more about the same things the last one was? I think you're right kaz.

Like painting his name on the city water tower by the mean girls in high school.......IDIOTS.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

This impeachment is important because the Senate can vote to prohibit Trump from ever being elected to a federal office again. We can talk about unity after there has been justice.

They couldn't get it right the first time......and will fail at this too.

Speaking of justice, have any of those 80 inch tvs been recovered from the peaceful protests that turned into bonfires and shopping sprees?

Or do unity and justice not apply in those cases?

If you want unity, just have your folks admit that they just didn't like trump and wanted him gone at any cost.......the scar will heal much quicker if they would just be honest about it and not perpetuate " bad man" syndrome.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    This impeachment is important because the Senate can vote to prohibit Trump from ever being elected to a federal office again. We can talk about unity after there has been justice.
    Unity?.......your sides dictionary musta left that word out!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Unity?.......your sides dictionary musta left that word out!
    Trump supporters spent four years laughing about "liberal tears" and now that the Democrats have power again you all want to talk about unity.

Notice they have replaced equality with equity?

This trial is more about impeachment process and how you can impeach a person who is not the president

Do not conflate impeachment with any real criminal law or civil law violation. Impeachment is a political move and even though the words "high crimes and misdemeanors" appear, it has nothing to do with that all. That was proven in the first episode with Trump and it is playing out that way here too.

The founding fathers envisioned impeachment to be the necessary tool for removal from office when the circumstances were too great to wait for the electoral process every four years. That is the key point to make. The remedy for impeachment is removal from office. That element is satisfied.

This so called justice of preventing a future candidacy is simply horse sh!t. If your side has great ideas and great candidates and they do a good job, they should have no worries. What the hell are they scared of? The guy will be nearly senile Joe's age in four more years. This is about nothing but hate and revenge.

But, I'll acknowledge that impeachment can be whatever the Senate in power says they want to make it since it is their process and they set the rules. Don't expect the supremes to get involved here. But don't expect 45 Republican senators to go along either. This whole charade is probably DOA.

Retribution before Unity. Got it!

And mcarter815, said seriously, that my friend will come back to bite ALL of us in the a$$. More upheaval (I.e.; Capitol Hill, Seattle, etc.) is coming, mark my words.

If we can impeach a former president who no longer holds office, why stop here? Jimmy Carter pardoned Jefferson Davis. Using the litmus test of today's woke left, that's a complete and total racist outrage! Impeach Jimmah!

If you can impeach a citizen, not an office holder, and your intent is to neuter their possibility for a future run for office, well then start impeaching candidates before they run for office. If your team sees a rising star opponent looking at a 2024 run, you better find some feeble dirty reason and get started on it. Your side needs justice! Preemptive justice, a political abortion if you will.

Sure, start setting ridiculous precedents on impeachment. Something that founders designed to be for a serious reason to REMOVE an office holder and apply it to a citizen.

Well, maybe when I get sent away to the re-education camp of unity, this will be part of my deprogramming and I'll come to understand it all the way the woke crowd does.

It's an open question whether you can impeach a former office holder. We know you can't impeach someone who has never held the office.

Pardoning someone isn't an impeachable offense unless that pardon was the result of a bribe. If anything is worthy of an impeachment, it would be inciting an insurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Retribution before Unity. Got it!

And mcarter815, said seriously, that my friend will come back to bite ALL of us in the a$$. More upheaval (I.e.; Capitol Hill, Seattle, etc.) is coming, mark my words.
    I don't see any way out of this without a shooting war. Trumpers are living in their own reality.

Trump supporters spent four years laughing about "liberal tears" and now that the Democrats have power again you all want to talk about unity.
    There is no unity, only submission to tyranny. Aren't you happy now???

I don'y want any unity with a pack of Commies, none!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I don't see any way out of this without a shooting war. Trumpers are living in their own reality.

If that's what it takes to stop Commies, bring it on....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Is that you Helen Keller.......youre obviously deaf and blind!

Wasn’t us talking unity ...........it was your guy !