Default Circle City Raceway

New track being built by Indy. I see they are on the Summernationals schedule. Anybody know what size the track is going to be?

1/4 mile very similar to Kokomo

circlecityraceway.com

History

Circle City Raceway is the culmination of an incredible partnership between the Marion County Fairgrounds and Indianapolis businessman Kevin Garrigus. In late July 2020, the Fairgrounds board of directors entered into discussions with Mr. Garrigus, the owner and promoter of the Indianapolis Speedrome since 2016. Mr. Garrigus' leadership and commitment into transforming the Speedrome into a premier racing facility was noticed by the board, and they wanted the same thing to happen at the Fairgrounds racetrack.

So, on October 1, 2020, Circle City Raceway was born. Moving forward during the fall and winter, Kevin and his staff have moved at break-neck pace in constructing another premier racing facility, always keeping in mind its potential fans and competitors' happiness and satisfaction. Other than the main stretch grandstands and light poles, there was little infrastructure in place to take care of 5,000 fans and hundreds of competitors, so entire new restrooms, concessions, parking and more grandstands were built. The quarter mile track was carved out by one of the nation's top excavators and racetrack builders, Scott Petry and Petry Excavating, and promises to put on some of the best close quarters racing in the country.

We look forward to writing out new chapters of racing history as we begin this journey. We invite all of our fans to come play #INtheDirt!

Quarter Mile

I can’t wait!

Cool 1/4 miles are my favorite