Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Elliot joins Larson

I do not know if this has been brought up, but Elliot is going to be running Midgets on dirt more often.
    I thought the Chili Bowl was a one off, but he has apparently had few races since the end of Nascar season. Things sure have changed at HMS. I was surprised Rick was allowing Larson so many races, and now Chase. Wonder if Rick is going to be able to sleep at night?/smile
    I think Elliot is running this weekend at Ocala.

2 fan boys. From what I can tell Hendrick is having trouble finding sponsors for Kyle. He is running an auto financing sponsor for Daytona. I think that is more a NASCAR problem than a Hendrick problem (my guess). Viewership down

And it could still be a bit of a wokeness problem. Who knows if all and total forgiveness has been granted by the woke left and the potential sponsors who fear them.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Larson will not have trouble getting sponsors after the season is started. The reason companies have hesitated is not because they have any moral conviction. They just are worried about the PC mob threatening the business. This is old news now and once Larson starts running up front, sponsors will be readily available.

The PC morons have new people to trash. They all have the attention span of a gnat. Larson is not on the radar. If HMS thought for a minute they would have future problems, they would have never done this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    2 fan boys. From what I can tell Hendrick is having trouble finding sponsors for Kyle. He is running an auto financing sponsor for Daytona. I think that is more a NASCAR problem than a Hendrick problem (my guess). Viewership down
    You feel better now? LOL

You follow the series, yet you post like you want it to fail. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish.
    However post away!!!

It's neither , it's a result of the iPhone raising the cancel culture instead of their parents doing it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Chase Elliott is racing a midget at the 2 day USAC National Midget show at Bubba Raceway Park in Ocala, Florida this coming weekend (Feb. 5th & 6th). BRP is a lot faster track as compared to what Elliott has experienced at Millbridge and The Chili Bowl. I believe he'll give a good account of himself at BRP. Not saying he'll win either night but I think he'll run respectably.
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-01-2021 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Larson will not have trouble getting sponsors after the season is started. The reason companies have hesitated is not because they have any moral conviction. They just are worried about the PC mob threatening the business. This is old news now and once Larson starts running up front, sponsors will be readily available.The PC morons have new people to trash. They all have the attention span of a gnat. Larson is not on the radar. If HMS thought for a minute they would have future problems, they would have never done this.
    Good thoughts but Hendricks could not get a sponsor for JJ Peter and had the fall back plan of another auto loan company ally. The sport isn’t attracting sponsors like it once did.

The R O I stinks.

Well they announced today that Cincinnati Tool and Freightliner came on board as sponsors. Perfect. Woke lefties know little or nothing about machining and doing that kind of actual work and I doubt they drive Freightliner trucks. Couple safe sponsors for Kyle right there.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Well they announced today that Cincinnati Tool and Freightliner came on board as sponsors. Perfect. Woke lefties know little or nothing about machining and doing that kind of actual work and I doubt they drive Freightliner trucks. Couple safe sponsors for Kyle right there.
    Interesting and good to hear. Not just for Larson but for NASCAR itself.

Being from Cincy, I am familiar with Cincinnati Tool. Meaning i know some people who have worked there and do work there. There will be more sponsors coming, that I am pretty sure. Larson is a fan favorite type too boot. The man also puts on a show in any kind of race car.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Larson is a fan favorite type too boot. The man also puts on a show in any kind of race car.
    Who ya' hatin' on these days, power boy, now that both JJ & Gordo are gone?

Talkin about Larson fan boys. Watch these drive home videos. https://m.facebook.com/DirtonDirt/

Talkin about Larson fan boys.
    It's become quite evident that you're the biggest Larson fan boy (whatever the he!! that is) of them all. A new fan is made! LOL!

Hey, did ya' hear? Just in case you missed it, Larson laid an epic ass kicking for the ages on the dirt late model boys a couple weeks ago. What does that make? Two ass whoopin's in a half dozen DLM starts?

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    It's become quite evident that you're the biggest Larson fan boy (whatever the he!! that is) of them all. A new fan is made! LOL!Hey, did ya' hear? Just in case you missed it, Larson laid an epic ass kicking for the ages on the dirt late model boys a couple weeks ago. What does that make? Two ass whoopin's in a half dozen DLM starts?
    WellWatch the dirt on dirt videos. SLM drivers said exactly what I’ve been saying. Larson is cherry pickin when and where he will race. You didn’t see him anywhere near East Bay.

Whether he's cherry picking or not doesn't lessen the fact that he twice has beaten the best of the best in the ranks of the DLM's. Once in epic fashion. He accomplished that in several different types of race cars in the past year, not just a DLM. Larson's success driving a DLM certainly has a negative effect on you. It's also obvious that some of the DLM drivers resent the fact that he came to play in their sandbox and kicked sand in their faces........metaphorically speaking, of course! LOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-03-2021 at 04:03 PM.

Larson does the same thing in the midgets also, Cherry Picks the Chili Bowl... Sprints, can't beat the best so he goes and races the World of Outlaws.... Late Models, can only outrun the sub-par Lucas Oil guys. I would guess the next Cherry Picking he may do will be Monaco in F1....

Default Cherry picking,lol

Between NASCAR starts, sprint,season prep etc.....like him or not the dude is a car drivin bad ace.....why people struggle with that is just baffling to me.

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Larson does the same thing in the midgets also, Cherry Picks the Chili Bowl... Sprints, can't beat the best so he goes and races the World of Outlaws.... Late Models, can only outrun the sub-par Lucas Oil guys. I would guess the next Cherry Picking he may do will be Monaco in F1....
    Man I would love to see him cross the pond and put a smug whooping on those F1 guys....seems way too pomp and circumstance for Kyle , but I feel like he would do reasonably well.