Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Man I would love to see him cross the pond and put a smug whooping on those F1 guys....seems way too pomp and circumstance for Kyle , but I feel like he would do reasonably well.
    I think it would be something for sure, add Bell with him and the United States could shine again!

A couple of you need to put down the crack pipe. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Larson does the same thing in the midgets also, Cherry Picks the Chili Bowl... Sprints, can't beat the best so he goes and races the World of Outlaws.... Late Models, can only outrun the sub-par Lucas Oil guys. I would guess the next Cherry Picking he may do will be Monaco in F1....
    You nailed it, Evel! Larson cherry picked his way to winning the most WoO's Sprint Car races (12) and the most All Star Circuit of Champion's victories (13) in 2020. Larson lucked his way into winning 4 of the 6 USAC Indiana Midget Week races and finished no worse than 2nd in 6 starts. Needless to say he won the IMW Championship! Larson most certainly cherry picked those 2 USAC Silver Crown victories on the only two 1 mile dirt tracks on the schedule while driving for a brand new Silver Crown team.

And then there was those two dirt late model wins he cherry picked! LOLOL!

And don't forget how he cherry picked those 2 consecutive Golden Driller's!

Yep, Yung Money is a master at cherry pickin'! LOLOL!

Man I would love to see him cross the pond and put a smug whooping on those F1 guys....seems way too pomp and circumstance for Kyle , but I feel like he would do reasonably well.
    I think you're right, BBQ. Like any other form of motorsport he'd need a reasonably competitive ride but there is no doubt he'd account well for himself in Formula 1.

There are literally thousands of dirt racing fans who are salivating at the thought of Larson racing in the Indy 500. I really believe if and when he gets hooked up with Andretti Autosport or Nasty Ganassi or Ed Carpenter Racing or Penske he could win the 500. When Larson does run Indy, and I believe he certainly will at some point, it will create more interest in one single driver at Indy than we've seen in decades.

Did you folks watch the 24 hours of Daytona by chance?

Didn't watch it this year, Larson already Cherry Picked that event a few years ago...What did we miss?

Elliott and Larson did nothing. Elliott embarrassed himself. I like Old Bill. It’s too early to crown Chase as best thing ever. Chase is a better driver than the ultimate fan boy driver ever ..... Dale Earnhardt Jr

Fly you're def in the right place.......you got the opinion part nailed.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    You nailed it, Evel! Larson cherry picked his way to winning the most WoO's Sprint Car races (12) and the most All Star Circuit of Champion's victories (13) in 2020. Larson lucked his way into winning 4 of the 6 USAC Indiana Midget Week races and finished no worse than 2nd in 6 starts. Needless to say he won the IMW Championship! Larson most certainly cherry picked those 2 USAC Silver Crown victories on the only two 1 mile dirt tracks on the schedule while driving for a brand new Silver Crown team.

And then there was those two dirt late model wins he cherry picked! LOLOL!

And don't forget how he cherry picked those 2 consecutive Golden Driller's!

Yep, Yung Money is a master at cherry pickin'! LOLOL!

I think you're right, BBQ. Like any other form of motorsport he'd need a reasonably competitive ride but there is no doubt he'd account well for himself in Formula 1.

There are literally thousands of dirt racing fans who are salivating at the thought of Larson racing in the Indy 500. I really believe if and when he gets hooked up with Andretti Autosport or Nasty Ganassi or Ed Carpenter Racing or Penske he could win the 500. When Larson does run Indy, and I believe he certainly will at some point, it will create more interest in one single driver at Indy than we've seen in decades.
    This will go over like lead balloon, but I wouldn't mind seeing ole Danica in some F1.
    She could make a bunch of money over there and would probably make it worth watching again being the jam car .....I catch Monaco and some of that stuff from Dubai and Singapore I wake up to some Saturday mornings, long gone are the days of great F1.

And long gone are the days I could watch NASCAR races on Sunday afternoons. Thank goodness for Larson, Bell, Shrader, and anyone else that brings visibility and attention to dirt racing. I continue to be amazed that Hendrick allows Larson and Elliott to run dirt, maybe he knows a lot more than I do.
    I hate time trials.

This will go over like lead balloon, but I wouldn't mind seeing ole Danica in some F1.
    She could make a bunch of money over there and would probably make it worth watching again being the jam car .....I catch Monaco and some of that stuff from Dubai and Singapore I wake up to some Saturday mornings, long gone are the days of great F1.
    BBQ, I lost a lot of interest when Michael Schumacher retired. I paid close attention for the short time Michael Andretti did the F1 thing and I actually attended one of the F1 GP's at Indy. Those engines screaming down the front stretch the wrong way at Indy turning 14,000 or 15,000 RPM would make the hair on the back of your neck stand up!

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    And long gone are the days I could watch NASCAR races on Sunday afternoons. Thank goodness for Larson, Bell, Shrader, and anyone else that brings visibility and attention to dirt racing. I continue to be amazed that Hendrick allows Larson and Elliott to run dirt, maybe he knows a lot more than I do.
    kazual, in addition to Larson and Bell I'll be keeping an eye on Chase Briscoe, as well. I remember Chase running his own stuff in the USAC National Sprint Car Series. He'd run a 3 or 4 year old chassis and engines that had been freshened 3 or 4 times. Even then he ran decent and it was evident that he was hungry. Briscoe made it to NASCAR on his own dime, for the most part. He won the ARCA championship and that seemed to catapult him into a truck ride and on to his Xfinity deal.

Bell & Larson get all the headlines and justifiably so but Chase Briscoe belongs in a Cup ride. I just hope he gets a break or two and stays in the series for a good long while.

Man, Larson REALLY rubs ol' flyboy the wrong way! Larson helped win the overall Rolex but he did nothing. Hahahahaha!

Fly you're def in the right place.......you got the opinion part nailed.
    Good one, BBQ!! LOLOL!

BBQ. https://www.yahoo.com/now/rolex-24-h...030045481.html . You weren’t a Dale Jr fan were you

I have a blue Larson Rumley 6 car shirt. I like Kyle. I just don’t like crowing him GOD just yet.

Oh, but by any measure he's already attained the status of dirt racing God. You just won't fess up and admit it. Hahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Oh, but by any measure he's already attained the status of dirt racing God. You just won't fess up and admit it. Hahahahaha!
    Maybe in your world of Tumble Buggies 😜👍

Post 32....I'm a fan of Dale Jr. The historian now, was more indifferent to Dale Jr. the driver then.

It was pretty cool seeing them pull up and run Myrtle Beach speedway when he was a young kid though......back when I used to actually enjoy asphalt racing.

Post 32....I'm a fan of Dale Jr. The historian now, was more indifferent to Dale Jr. the driver then.It was pretty cool seeing them pull up and run Myrtle Beach speedway when he was a young kid though......back when I used to actually enjoy asphalt racing.
    Amen. I remember those days back in the 90’s. Caraway speedway too

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Maybe in your world of Tumble Buggies 
    He spanked a field of the best pizza delivery car drivers in epic fashion in just a half dozen starts in your world of twisted up, jacked up generics.

I have been told more than once by a couple of drivers who won races in both types of racecars and they said it takes more skill, talent and bravery to be very good in the "tumble buggies" than it does in the pizza deliver cars. Please forgive me but I'll take their word over yours all day long! LOL!

But there is a lot more competition in the pizza delivery business 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    But there is a lot more competition in the pizza delivery business 
    Pizza Bloomer and Papa Shepherd are laps ahead!