Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who has the most wins

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    Who has the most wins
    Is it (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Richard Trickle ? RIP by the way

Dolan is a former late model driver out of Iowa, always heard well over 1,000 wins. There are quite a few guys across this country I am sure just like him in their area. Back in the 80's he was the guy to beat across Iowa and parts close to it. Dolan was smooth and when he drove the Precision Performance car they won more than they lost... My point is it is hard to compare across generations, and the GOAT may change. One of my favorite racing moments is the first time I actually outran Roger Dolan, didn't happen very often at all for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    One thing is undeniable, ff. Larson has accomplished infinitely more as a driver than bloomy ever will even if bloomy races another 25 years. That fact may not make Larson the goat but it's still a fact.
    you know CIRF , i kinda look at kyle larson like i do kyle bush , bush raced at a las vegas short track when he was young and would often enter in 3 classes , and usually win all three , even though he was in the best equipment available , like larson , that was still a pretty good accomplishment , i will say , I like larson a lot more than bush , mainly for his diversity and a lot better personality....JMO.....

Remember? Hell, you won't let us forget! 😁

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Dolan is a former late model driver out of Iowa, always heard well over 1,000 wins. There are quite a few guys across this country I am sure just like him in their area. Back in the 80's he was the guy to beat across Iowa and parts close to it. Dolan was smooth and when he drove the Precision Performance car they won more than they lost... My point is it is hard to compare across generations, and the GOAT may change. One of my favorite racing moments is the first time I actually outran Roger Dolan, didn't happen very often at all for me.
    Thanks for the details. I think you are very correct on many regional drivers throughout the US of A