Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Erbs RR

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,782

    Default Erbs RR

    His car seems to be getting quite a bit more travel on the rr than the others. You can hardly see the top of the tire at full load.

    If you see the car from the Turn 1 cameras, his whole right side looks lower than the others.

    What ya think?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Batavia, OH
    Posts
    11,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    His car seems to be getting quite a bit more travel on the rr than the others. You can hardly see the top of the tire at full load.

    If you see the car from the Turn 1 cameras, his whole right side looks lower than the others.

    What ya think?
    I noticed it at EB and thought running off the rr was a good strategy there.
    Droop isn't the problem.

    Arizona Speedway - 2 ........ Brushcreek -1
    Alltech -1 ........ Eldora -4
    East Bay - 6
    Florence -1
    Atomic -4
    Tazewell -1
    Moler -1
    Portsmouth -1

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,174

    Default

    He looks to be running more hike than other rocket cars aswell that or the lower rr is making it look like more hike.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Batavia, OH
    Posts
    11,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    He looks to be running more hike than other rocket cars aswell that or the lower rr is making it look like more hike.
    It definitely has more hike in the tech line. Randall needs to eat more cheeseburgers.
    Droop isn't the problem.

    Arizona Speedway - 2 ........ Brushcreek -1
    Alltech -1 ........ Eldora -4
    East Bay - 6
    Florence -1
    Atomic -4
    Tazewell -1
    Moler -1
    Portsmouth -1

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    420

    Default

    I believe he has more hike, and a larger wheel opening that typical rocket cars. So it adds even more to the illusion.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    He looks to be running more hike than other rocket cars aswell that or the lower rr is making it look like more hike.
    Def appears that way.

    Look at the pic from Bubbas of him and Shirley side by side. Hes running alot of droop in the lf as well!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Don't they have a left rear height measurement at droop? If he is getting more angle in the car, it's probably coming from a lower right side.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Batavia, OH
    Posts
    11,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltemodel View Post
    Don't they have a left rear height measurement at droop? If he is getting more angle in the car, it's probably coming from a lower right side.
    Woo does. Lucas does not.
    Droop isn't the problem.

    Arizona Speedway - 2 ........ Brushcreek -1
    Alltech -1 ........ Eldora -4
    East Bay - 6
    Florence -1
    Atomic -4
    Tazewell -1
    Moler -1
    Portsmouth -1

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,174

    Default

    All lucas cares about is they hold your valance down to 15" and measure the deck and some people need to be 39" others Steve just holds the stick up😉

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.