Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

These are the most petty complaints I've ever seen. Remember 2 years ago when each live face was like 25-30 bucks? And it was only a Lucas or outlaw show here and there?

I paid for 5 months last year and I swore not to pay for it
    any more.I've stayed true to my statement so far and
    honestly have not missed them.

When I watched it they had 1 (camera) more like a flip phone.

I had to MUTE it and that takes a lot of enjoyment out of it.

They say $39 monthly but it's actually billed every 28 days
    which ends up being 13 payments a year.

I'm glad a lot of people think its great but I dont like it.

I wont even go to watch them for the simple reason that
    I cant mute them.

I'll stick with Lucas & Flo-DOD and go to tracks every weekend
    when they get fired up.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

I haven't watched a dirtvision race this season but I remember the camera not being where the announcer was plenty of times and that was bad.

If you click the little round icon in the lower right you should be able to set it to whatever you like. If it's on Auto it will set it to whatever will allow it to run. Try setting it to 1080p and see how it works. The browser should not affect this.
    TD,I have the YT settings set to where videos play in HD by default. Even Google Maps works slow with Chrome. I have Firefox,and it seems to do a better job for now. However,not too long ago Chrome worked just as good or better.
    Formerly 66#1

Wink

I like many others had fast pass through the dod and dirtvision partnership and we got every woo race included. Cedar lake included. Dod was under the impression that they were going to be showing the event up until a week or two before the show. The stuff you posted is how they have it worded now not how it was. I know for a fact i watched cedar lake in 19 with only my fast pass subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I like many others had fast pass through the dod and dirtvision partnership and we got every woo race included. Cedar lake included. Dod was under the impression that they were going to be showing the event up until a week or two before the show. The stuff you posted is how they have it worded now not how it was. I know for a fact i watched cedar lake in 19 with only my fast pass subscription.
    That is not true. Cedar Lake has always been a PPV event. Sorry, but you did not watch it without paying a separate fee for it.

Here's a thread on it in 2019, clearly stating it wasn't- http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?392...ght=cedar+lake

Here's DOD sharing the PPV link- http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?391...ght=cedar+lake

Note: The USA Nationals event is not included with the DIRTVision FastPass Fueled by DirtonDirt.com.

In 2020, DOD thought they had viewing rights to the race, which at the time would be included with Flo, but that was false information.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    I haven't watched a dirtvision race this season but I remember the camera not being where the announcer was plenty of times and that was bad.

This is a problem that plagues all current broadcasting teams. The problem is they all lack a quality director. That's either due to a lack of manpower, lack of ability to do the job correctly or they don't have the technology to do it. Certainly frustrating every time the announcer sees a good battle that cameras aren't showing or the cameras inexplicably switch from an awesome battle to something completely irrelevant. Maybe one day that area will be addressed. It's probably not a cheap option for any team to do correctly!
    Last edited by TDRacin®; 02-06-2021 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DLC View Post
    I paid for 5 months last year and I swore not to pay for it
    any more.I've stayed true to my statement so far and
    honestly have not missed them.

When I watched it they had 1 (camera) more like a flip phone.

I had to MUTE it and that takes a lot of enjoyment out of it.

They say $39 monthly but it's actually billed every 28 days
    which ends up being 13 payments a year.

I'm glad a lot of people think its great but I dont like it.

I wont even go to watch them for the simple reason that
    I cant mute them.

I'll stick with Lucas & Flo-DOD and go to tracks every weekend
    when they get fired up.
    Same here, plus way over priced especially for the quality of picture. And when they advertise by person during a race they do say watch every WoO race for only $39. a month. Eckleman says that many times a night.

Td your clearly right in regards to cedar lake maybe it was just the straw that broke the camels back for me after i thought i was getting out through dod and then didn't. I personally feel like dod paved the way for most of online streaming of dirt latemodel racing. I know their were other platforms doing it before them but they brought it to the mainstream affordably. I feel like lucas first and now dirtvision/woo have turned their back on dod and are actively trying to essentially cut them out of the game they started. Dirtvision was already on the pricey side but i loved it for the summer nationals but i can go with out it and do agree with the camera comments. Lucas has it from time to time but not nearly as bad

Ummmm, why cant the cameramen have a headset that is tied to the announcers?

Racer headsets are very economical. Ill make them a deal on one! lol