Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DirtVision video picture.

The video on DirtVision is 10x better than Lucasoil TV or MavTv plus or what ever you want to call it. Nothing but a perfect HD picture all night long. Watched Lucas all 6 nights last week and it would go from a HD picture to a 1950’s picture all night long.

All you ever do is kiss WRG/Woo’s a$$... and this is no different... the video is actually the same... Dirtvisions issue is they could be having a battle for the lead yet they will show 2 cars racing for 13th for 6 laps... they never catch the action when they should... needless to say you also have to listen to Ruben...

The picture quality has to do with your internet quality

Wow not sure what you are talking about but yes my internet is the same tonight as all of last week. Running at 142 megabits so that should be good with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    Wow not sure what you are talking about
    Does anyone? Anyone?
    2021 race count
    6 events

Well at any rate the DirtVision live video is very good.

Generally Lucas is better quality. Last year on most nights, Dirtvision had 1 camera (something like a cell phone) only. It was tough when it was in the grandstand and folks stood up! I do really like the higher camera position now at Volusia. I agree that internet connection is the biggest issue in all video. Wife, kids, etc can slow down a high speed connection. Lucas is only $99 a year for all LOLMDS races, and tons of other stuff too! By far the best deal! At least we can sit at home and watch all of these races LIVE!!

sounds like something on your end. ive had lucas for years and bought dirt vision for the mods this month and its definitely not as great

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    sounds like something on your end. ive had lucas for years and bought dirt vision for the mods this month and its definitely not as great
    All the Dirtvision broadcasts I watched were about like a joe blow in the stands with a camera. Better than FB live, but that's about it.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    All the Dirtvision broadcasts I watched were about like a joe blow in the stands with a camera. Better than FB live, but that's about it.
    Same here. One camera in the stands and the second best Late Model Dirt Series in North America.

Happens to me every 2-3 races!

Usually a reboot of my router/firestick fixes it!

The video on DirtVision is 10x better than Lucasoil TV or MavTv plus or what ever you want to call it. Nothing but a perfect HD picture all night long. Watched Lucas all 6 nights last week and it would go from a HD picture to a 1950’s picture all night long.You have lost your mind.Does your daddy work for WRG ?

Somewhat O.T.,but is Google Chrome terrible for anyone else now? My laptop is older,but it still ran everything pretty decently up until a few weeks or so ago. Chrome kicks me down to 480 resolution on YT videos in particular.
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    Somewhat O.T.,but is Google Chrome terrible for anyone else now? My laptop is older,but it still ran everything pretty decently up until a few weeks or so ago. Chrome kicks me down to 480 resolution on YT videos in particular.
    If you click the little round icon in the lower right you should be able to set it to whatever you like. If it's on Auto it will set it to whatever will allow it to run. Try setting it to 1080p and see how it works. The browser should not affect this.

I don't care how good their video is when they decided to charge fast pass subscribers for cedar lake last year after advertising that you get every outlaw show with your subscription they saw my last dollar

They look the same to me. I still don't think the whole production is quite as good as LORTV.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I don't care how good their video is when they decided to charge fast pass subscribers for cedar lake last year after advertising that you get every outlaw show with your subscription they saw my last dollar
    A, that's not what they advertise. What they advertise is, watch every Outlaw race live on Dirtvision, which is 100% true. They state that Knoxville and Cedar Lake is not included in the FastPass subscription. B, Cedar Lake has been PPV every year since they started broadcasting. Knoxville has never been included with the FastPass. Those two events have nothing to do with FastPass.

Here's what they state, pay close attention-

Is there a subscription option for DIRTVision?
    Yes! Watch EVERY World of Outlaws Sprint Car, World of Outlaws Late Models, DIRTcar Summer Nationals, and Australian events, as well as Knoxville Raceway, Williams Grove Speedway, and Attica Raceway Park weekly events, with a Fast Pass for only $39/month! The Knoxville Nationals, Kings Royal, and USA Nationals are not included in the Fast Pass.

And,

Blackout Races

The FAST PASS gives you access to every live event on DIRTVision.com except for the Corn Belt Nationals, Knoxville Nationals, Kings Royal, and USA Nationals.

It sucks, and I agree they are slick about it, but it's really no different than all the people you see bitching about FloRacing not being $12.50 a month. It is, but only after you pay for a year up front. It's still one hellofa deal. And they still offer it for $30 a month, most just don't know or know how to get it.

I would direct any comments toward those two tracks. They make that decision.

that is true TDRACIN

but the way they go about it is very deceiving.

the print says that but when they advertise by mouth while
    you r watching in they dont say these races r not included in the
    fast pass. they say watch every WOO race live.

now am i rite or not.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Quote Originally Posted by DLC View Post
    that is true TDRACIN

but the way they go about it is very deceiving.

the print says that but when they advertise by mouth while
    you r watching in they dont say these races r not included in the
    fast pass. they say watch every WOO race live.

now am i rite or not.
    Yes, but nowhere does it say, "Every WOO race live on Fast Pass". It says "Every race live". The deceiving part is this is shown just above the $39 per month Fast Pass.

Interesting enough I found this while scanning the site. The second part could lead one to believe that all of those events are included in the Fast Pass when they aren't. The addition of the Platinum Pass now includes the Knoxville nationals at least and you can save quite a bit by signing up for a year. I think I spent more than $300 last year without buying every month. Cedar Lake and the Cornbelt Nationals are the only two events not included and it's cheaper this year on top of it!

LIVE FAST PASS Subscription
    Watch EVERY World of Outlaws Sprint Car & Late Model Series event, Super DIRTcar Series, Australian events, Xtreme DIRTcar Series and the DIRTcar Summer Nationals with a Fast Pass for only $39/month!
    The Knoxville Nationals WILL be incluced in the Platinum Fast Pass Subscription. Knoxville Nationals, USA Nationals and the Corn Belt Nationals ARE NOT included in the Monthly Fast Pass Subscription.

LIVE Single-Event Pay-Per-View
    Every World of Outlaws Sprint Car race
    Every World of Outlaws Late Model race
    DIRTcar Summer Nationals
    Knoxville Raceway Championship Cup Series
    Knoxville Nationals
    USA Nationals
    360 Knoxville Nationals
    And more!

I never seen that when I signed up on DOD before they had there website. Said all WRG show that where available, like summer nationals, and all outlaw races. I canceled mine for the same reason as Jking24. WGR is the nascar of dirt racing, and they r in it for the money like a monster truck show, I won’t pay another dime for there streaming. I do miss having it, and will still attend any close races they sanction with a good field. I like Flo and lortv, and believe there a lot more honest.

Dunno man, the Lucas camera guy must be from the same family as he displays the same stellar knack for panning back into the pack where nothing of real significance is taking place when a battle for the lead just heats up. I get it, they want fans to see their guy and sponsors to get the air time, but its uncanny how it happens at just the wrong moment a good amount of time.