Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bobby in car camera

At East Bay during Thursday race.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p_dxcDEkZC4
    2021 race count
    6 events

He likes the Richard Petty line. The high line.

Bobby runs the Harry Gant line. You can barely see the Petty line from there.

Gotta be honest here.

He came and sat beside me in between the reset Thursday nite. We chit chatted back and forth a little until he left for his feature.

He was very polite and respectful. He seems alot different away from the circus!

I find that very very very easy to believe......that's pretty cool.

We had a similar experience with Chris Madden and his family at screven one year.....they were cheering and watching the ucar race right behind us after the outlaws had run.....and there wasn't anyof us anywhere having more fun than they were. Changed my whole opinion about Chris that very night.

Truth be known, all of them are probably more normal and down to earth than the pariahs we make them up to be sometimes.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Gotta be honest here.

He came and sat beside me in between the reset Thursday nite. We chit chatted back and forth a little until he left for his feature.

He was very polite and respectful. He seems alot different away from the circus!
    He is a nice kid, and he also is polite when he interviews. For the life of me, I cannot understand why so many people dislike him. I know is mom and her parents forever, her actions do not do him any favors. I liked his dad and I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I find that very very very easy to believe......that's pretty cool.

We had a similar experience with Chris Madden and his family at screven one year.....they were cheering and watching the ucar race right behind us after the outlaws had run.....and there wasn't anyof us anywhere having more fun than they were. Changed my whole opinion about Chris that very night.

Truth be known, all of them are probably more normal and down to earth than the pariahs we make them up to be sometimes.
    Chris Madden seems to be a nice guy too

I appreciate this view where you can see the wheel and what the driver is dealing with, vs. the straight on view out the c0ckpit, or the camera mounted on the right side of the car.

Drivers like Bobby make it look so easy, even when they're fighting an ill-handling racecar.

Gotta be honest here.

This is how he is 100% of the time. Always has been and always will be. Probably the nicest and classiest driver in the sport. The social media garbage comes from the garbage of the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    This is how he is 100% of the time. Always has been and always will be. Probably the nicest and classiest driver in the sport. The social media garbage comes from the garbage of the sport.
    preach on terry

Gotta be honest here. He came and sat beside me in between the reset Thursday nite. We chit chatted back and forth a little until he left for his feature.He was very polite and respectful. He seems alot different away from the circus!
    He is a good kid. Stuff happens on the track. It’s racing. Bobby is one of my favorites. He can potentially win anywhere anytime.

You wouldn’t know Bobby if he was mowing your yard.
    Thought you were at bloomer lover?

I do 0And 32 And then JD But I really don’t hate any of the DLM drivers

Hey fox, he'd know by the carnage done to his mower and fencing... hahahahahaha!!

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Hey fox, he'd know by the carnage done to his mower and fencing... hahahahahaha!!
    32 is a lot like the 0. He just doesn’t have the stats yet and desperately needs a new wrap on the car.

Bloomer and Bobby alike? That's like comparing a ballet dancer to a hockey player!! Lmao, good one flyboy!!! 😃

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Bloomer and Bobby alike? That's like comparing a ballet dancer to a hockey player!! Lmao, good one flyboy!!! 
    I like the youngens and not the fan boy youngens

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I like the youngens and not the fan boy youngens
    Sounds disturbing lol. 🙄

Come on Terry! Classiest driver?? Put that to a poll in the pits!!

Do you expect anyone to take you minutely serious after this statement? Lmfao! You sir are simple full of foul garbage...