Default Suggestion for FLO Racing

Now that I have to go to your site to watch live dirt late models instead of Dirt on Dirt would it be too much to ask that you maybe categorize the options in "Films" so we can select the type of racing we're after. I am tired of the midget/sprint stuff and just want to avoid it at this point.

You could just contact FLO through their website contacts instead of here where they won't take it into consideration
    2021 race count
    6 events

Go to DOD and look at the right top corner, next to Watch Live at Flo Racing is the Events button which takes you to the late models on their schedule. You've never had to access Flo for late models thru their site, it's always had a link from the DOD page. On the Flo events page their are drill downs that filters races by type, series and tracks. First computer?
    Last edited by bleedblue55; 02-08-2021 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Go to DOD and look at the right top corner, next to Watch Live at Flo Racing is the Events button which takes you to the late models on their schedule. You've never had to access Flo for late models thru their site, it's always had a link from the DOD page. On the Flo events page their are drill downs that filters races by type, series and tracks. First computer?
    Wow, you really failed on this one! He's not talking about events, he's talking about the "Films" section.

This is the page he is speaking of specifically- https://www.floracing.com/films

Anyway, OP, send an email to support@flosports.tv with your suggestion.
    Last edited by TDRacinŽ; 02-09-2021 at 07:38 AM.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

I considered the email option first but thought about it and wanted to put it here for two reasons; to see what the response from fellow late model fans was and because I truly believe that they care more about the perception of the product on social sites such as this more than they do on the individual level.

They could completely ignore my email and it only effects one customer, but if you put it out in a forum such as this the eyes on it are much greater, therefore the chance of action is likely actually higher.

While I will say Flo is great and has tons of content, I'll also say navigating thru their website is a nightmare. Could be a lot more simplified.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    While I will say Flo is great and has tons of content, I'll also say navigating thru their website is a nightmare. Could be a lot more simplified.
    Exactly, that's the base of my whole post.

it would be nice if they separated the late models and USAC stuff.

For whatever reason, they still haven't put out the Jason McDougal film from running the soup at the Chili Bowl. And they usually get the late model ones out the next day.