Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

And judging by them , you may want to make sure somebody isn't juicing your good stuff up with embalming fluid.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    SS12 needs a good spanking... no not that kind of spanking 
    That's what his bosses do everyday ...it's part of those Union bennies for not having tenure.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    ss12 there you go again getting them all riled up and pushing their buttons. Heck you have one guy that wants to spank you lmfao!!!
    Kid that's the only reason I get on here.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Totally believable .....

Donald, there you go again getting them all riled up and pushing their buttons. Heck you have one guy that wants to impeach you lmfao!!!
    Weird how changing just two words, explains everything.

Cool

kidrock - You’re right, this is more entertaining this way. Thanks for setting me straight awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Weird how changing just two words, explains everything.
    You can change whatever words you want to make yourself feel better

Lurker thank you so much!! I'm so glad I could help set you straight lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You can change whatever words you want to make yourself feel better
    The selling message of dems and liberals everywhere.......perfect kid, and I didn't have to change a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The selling message of dems and liberals everywhere.......perfect kid, and I didn't have to change a thing.
    But, haven't changed others words in the past?

I see you are trying to change some words from my post there to make yourself feel better......

Sounds about right.

Everyone just remember, American Carnage, promise made promise kept.

If only it did.......but it's your story man, tell it how you want.

Default Oooops!!!

Trump’s Lawyer EXPOSES Dems For Playing Manipulated Video of Capitol Riot - - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfJaxhA4sP8

Oh yes, thanks for reminding about the edited video. If this was any real kind of trial do you think an edited video would be admitted as evidence? Asking for someone here who actually spent a bunch of time in court during a thirty year career cause I never seen it happen in actual criminal court.

One of the things that has me personally riled about this is the continuous misinformation surrounding the unfortunate and tragic death of Brian Sicknick. The continued claims of this officer being "beat to death" "head crushed in" by a fire extinguisher. It didn't happen that way. Yes, he died in the line of duty in responding to the riot but the Medical Examiner did not find any signs of blunt force trauma. His own brother told news outlets he had a blod clot and stroke. The possible negative reaction to chemical irritants is still being explored, the autopsy is not final, they have yet to determine if an underlying medical condition was present. Get it? Wait for the facts to come in. Of all the witnesses, of all the video, nothing supports the left's claims on how/what the cause of Officer Sicknick's death actually was. Does that stop an opportunistic left from using his death as a political tool - against the very public wishes of his family? Oh hell no. Just remember something about the left. They hate cops. They hate them until they can use them for political gain, even in death.

A distinction with a difference. If in my days I was to get into a foot chase with younger, more fit, bad guy and he ran me for six blocks and I had a big H, it would be different than getting shot or beat to death while effecting an arrest. Both examples are line of duty and both are borne out of root situations involved in the performance of duties but actual causes of death have a distinction. Those distinctions matter when throwing around words like murder.

The impeachment manager tossed around Commander in Chief pretty loosely, making the assertion that the president is the CiC of all the people in the country. As if a king gave an order to the subjects to follow. That's a terrible analogy and it is completely false. The president is the CiC of the military, he works FOR the people. Something many politicians forget, they work for us and we are not their subjects.

If I had any input to his legal team it would be just a few things.

1) Don't go down the road of talking about election fraud. Not the time and place.
    2) Keep hammering constitutionality. It is a legitimate argument.
    3) If edited videos are en vogue, then present a video showing the actual words spoken by Democrats and leftists and all the provocative and over the top things they have said, especially during the last year of burning, looting, and mayhem. Make them watch their own saying what they said in the context inciting language tied to protests.

During the summer months when the burn, loot, mayhem movement was in full swing and cities were burning, remember what the left said when Trump tried to say these incidents should be charged under the Insurrection Act? Remember that? No, we can't do that to these "mostly peaceful protesters".

Remember what the left said when Trump offered military assistance and urged governors to call out the National Guard? Oh no, bad optics, free speech, mostly peaceful protests.

Now one, one riot at the Capitol and we have nearly 30,000 troops, barricades, razor wire, and turning the US Capitol into the Green Zone of Baghdad. And who really did drop the ball on not being better prepared for this when the Capitol Police were asking for help ahead of time? Who was in charge of that decision? I would even like to know if that info made it all the way up the chain to Trump. Or did it only get as far as the Speaker? Let's find out.

These images of a militarized DC and the stories of vetting the military to see if soldiers have Pepe the Frog in the social media are nothing but gaslighting. More of the left trying their hand at othering their enemy. This whole production of the show "trial" is the same thing.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Shouldn't this be about the time Simple Simon calls us all gullible fools???

Pretty ironic ain't it?

Dam they're dumb.......

On 02-10-2021, at 09:33 AM

kazual wrote:

SS12, do you have original thoughts or do you just post links and copy / paste?
    It’s been a few days, you have your answer. Adult conversation isn’t in the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Dam they're dumb.......
    Technically, its nothing but a sham trial but how many "prosecutors" do you need to tell the same point?

Not the first one would qualify for even a beginner public defender job!

They should allow each side to protest wasteful stuff like this similar to dirt track rules.......make em put up their own money and we the citizenry get the cut the track would get and the winning side if any would get the rest of the protest money to play with next go around on the next stupid idea protest.

Bet there would be a lot less frivolity in the house and senate if they had to pony in some protest money of their own instead of using ours all the time.