Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    While I agree that they do have some of the best, their are still way to many who have not 'earned' their way in. They have continued to make the cars easier to drive (less horsepower, more tire, more aero) and virtually taken the driver all but out of it. Take away aero, less tire, and throw some power and see who can learn to 'pedal' the car. Dirt Late Models are doing the same thing... but again, only my opinion; the world does not stand still for me.
    I agree with you total comment... Used to work on a DLM team after my son and I quit... 100K for a race ready new car and engine was just to much...still spend as much time as I can watching DLM's, living in Missouri affords me a bunch of tracks to visit !!!

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    While I agree that they do have some of the best, their are still way to many who have not 'earned' their way in. They have continued to make the cars easier to drive (less horsepower, more tire, more aero) and virtually taken the driver all but out of it. Take away aero, less tire, and throw some power and see who can learn to 'pedal' the car. Dirt Late Models are doing the same thing... but again, only my opinion; the world does not stand still for me.
    Exactly right 👍